• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!

47 posts in this topic

1. No shamers or probies.

2. :takeit: unless I already sent my PayPal address via PM and haven't updated thread yet (has only happened once with the last issue of six of Batman Inc. #8).

3. Shipping is exact cost.

4. I accept PayPal, USPS money order, or cash for locals (Manayunk/Philadelphia, PA/WW Philly).

5. I hope that's all, but I reserve the right to add more rules if i need to.

I only sell comic books that have a quality that I want in my personal collection. If there is an exception then I will list it.

Nowhere Men #1 (1st-5th printing), #2 (1st-3rd), #3 (1st-3rd), #4 (1st-2nd), #5 1st, The Walking Dead #102 (NWM preview), Image Comics 2010 Yearbook (1st appearance of NWM slogan) - $105.00 $90.00

It is a pretty complete set. You are only missing a few variants of #1 and Invincible #19-20 (which e.s. said has nothing to do with NWM). All prints are NM+ except for #1 2nd printing which is NM-/NM.

-1_zps598efab5.jpg

Old picture until I get a new one up. #5 is not pictured.

Ten Grand #1 (Both regular covers) - $5.00 $4.50 FOUR AVAILABLE

I don't know what is wrong with these. Most are NM, but I would consider a few VF/NM. Artwork and story isnt' for me, but maybe for someone else on the cheap.

$1.00 off cover price

All of these copies are at least NM. I think I have the correct cover price for most of them, but correct me if I am wrong.

Happy #1 - $2.00 TWO AVAILABLE

Peter Panzerfaust #7 2nd print - $2.50 FOUR AVAILABLE

Peter Panzerfaust #9 2nd print - $2.50 THREE AVAILABLE

Peter Panzerfaust #10 - $2.50 EIGHT AVAILABLE

Saga #10 - $2.00

Thief of Thieves #12 - $2.00 TWO AVAILABLE

The Walking Dead #97-#110 and your choice of Michonne or Governor special - $55.00

Most copies are NM/NM+. The only copy that is NM- is the Michonne special that has a corner bend from Midtown Comics shipping my Previews order in an envelope.

Cover price :news:

All of these copies are at least NM. I think I have the correct cover price for most of them, but correct me if I am wrong.

Blackacre #1 -$3.00 TWO AVAILABLE

Blackacre #1-#4 - $12.00

Blackacre #1-#5 - $15.00

Lookouts #1 variant - $4.00

Lookouts #1 (regular and variants), #2 - $12.00

Lookouts #4 - $4.00

Mind MGMT #9 and #10 - $8.00 TWO AVAILABLE

Nowhere Men #1 3rd print - $3.00 THREE AVAILABLE

Nowhere Men #3 2nd print - $3.00

Nowhere Men #4 - $3.00 10 NINE AVAILABLE

Nowhere Men #5 - $3.00 THREE AVAILABLE

Todd The Ugliest Kid #3 and #4 $6.00 TWO AVAILABLE