• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just for a laugh - Entertainment Weekly's "25 Greatest Superheroes Ever"

26 posts in this topic

The Incredibles is on the list. And Black Panther in the top 10 before Superman. :facepalm:

lol

Although in their defense, BP is before the Fleischer Superman cartoons. Chris Reeve beat him out soundly.

The Incredibles is on the list. And Black Panther in the top 10 before Superman. :facepalm:

lol

Although in their defense, BP is before the Fleischer Superman cartoons. Chris Reeve beat him out soundly.

Be honest: who has ACTUALLY read that Black Panther run. I haven't.

Why they hatin' on the Wonder Twins? (shrug)

I didn't even realize Buffy the Vampire Slayer was a superhero. I had her categorized as one of the gazillion urban fantasy paranormal badass girls.

If they're all superheroes, there's a flood going on right now in the superhero genre.

I'm struck more by the fact that they identify certain live action versions of heroes by the actor, but in Buffy's case, she's identified by the creator/director, not the actor. Kind of short shrift to Gellar.