• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rhymenoceros' Kudos Thread

41 posts in this topic

Thank you for your feedback!

I'm a firm believer in the Golden Rule: To treat others as you wish to be treated. I strive to maintain this perspective in every action and transaction - selling and buying - no matter the size.

I have been buying and selling on eBay since 1999 and have a feedback rating of over 300 (as of 7/2014 update), with 100% positive feedback. Username available upon request.

A seller who packages his comics to perfection. A very nice guy to deal with and he even threw in some great comics for free! :banana:

Rhymenoceroses are being hunted for their tusks. Please join me in saving the Rhymenoceros by buying one of it's mystery boxes. You will not regret it.

Jeremy was so easy to deal with and he sent the book I purchased immediately. It was well packed and arrived in perfect condition!

I look forward to purchasing from him again in the future!