• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect.com SLOW as molasses....

22 posts in this topic

True~ I recently bought a NYWF 1940 issue, Batman 16 and DC 225 from em and it took 2 weeks just to process the order.

Hi,

Our apologies on the order process duration. Unfortunately when we have an international customer using a new credit card it can take some time for the cc verification to go through. Once the card is verified, the processing time is greatly reduced. (thumbs u

What I am missing, how does this relate to the OP's concern?

True~ I recently bought a NYWF 1940 issue, Batman 16 and DC 225 from em and it took 2 weeks just to process the order.

Hi,

Our apologies on the order process duration. Unfortunately when we have an international customer using a new credit card it can take some time for the cc verification to go through. Once the card is verified, the processing time is greatly reduced. (thumbs u

What I am missing, how does this relate to the OP's concern?

We were referring to DarthMego's post about processing time in that comment.

We tried to reach out to the original poster through personal message, but since we received no reply and don’t know who they are we couldn't address their specific problem.

We have a toll free # and a great customer service dept to call if a customer has a problem with an order. We always try our best to make our customers happy.