• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicConnect.com SLOW as molasses....

22 posts in this topic

Anyone else want to vent about this last auction??? I mean what are they doing over there? It took a week to even process my order!!!! Another week went by for god knows what!!! Finally its shipped today so thats probably another week...!!!!.AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

rantrant

Anyone else want to vent about this last auction??? I mean what are they doing over there? It took a week to even process my order!!!! Another week went by for god knows what!!! Finally its shipped today so thats probably another week...!!!!.AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

rantrant

i guess you haven't bought anything from clink, routinely takes 4 weeks from end of auction until i get my books.

I paid for a Heritage win 18 days ago and am still waiting for an email to tell me the books have shipped. They told me it was 5 business days to clear an e-check, and another 7-10 to process after that. :mad:

I paid for a Heritage win 18 days ago and am still waiting for an email to tell me the books have shipped. They told me it was 5 business days to clear an e-check, and another 7-10 to process after that. :mad:

Heritage is hit or miss. I had a package take a month, then another auction win I pay for Monday and I have the book in hand Wednesday.

(shrug)

True~ I recently bought a NYWF 1940 issue, Batman 16 and DC 225 from em and it took 2 weeks just to process the order.

ComicLink is a tad bit faster. They shipped my CGC NYWF about 1 day (hehe) shorter than CC.

If you are really impatient and willing to pay a huge premium, I suggest ebay :) !

Good luck collecting!

Heritage is hit or miss. I had a package take a month, then another auction win I pay for Monday and I have the book in hand Wednesday.

(shrug)

Yeah that was the case on my last two wins, but I paid with credit card - this time I took them up on their 1% discount offer for e-check. Perhaps not worth the small savings.

(shrug)

9 times out of 10 I get Heritage packages within the same week.

(shrug)

9 times out of 10 I get Heritage packages within the same week.

Same here.

Bingo on Heritage. Slow as winter molasses. CL takes their time. CC is about the same as CL. Pedigree is super fast. The fastest I've ever seen CL is when that clock reset fiasco happened so they are capable of shipping fast.

So basically all of them are slow. They are all still stuck in the 1990s I guess when it comes to mailing stuff out.

Well, at least EBay is fast when it comes to shipping.

I knew EBay had at least one positive.

True~ I recently bought a NYWF 1940 issue, Batman 16 and DC 225 from em and it took 2 weeks just to process the order.

Hi,

Our apologies on the order process duration. Unfortunately when we have an international customer using a new credit card it can take some time for the cc verification to go through. Once the card is verified, the processing time is greatly reduced. (thumbs u