• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Identity Crisis #7 Cover

31 posts in this topic

I love the Green Lantern ring just laying on the floor!

What do you think about the covers to #5 (is that Tim Drake/Robin?) & #6 (me thinks maybe Bats might have "forgot" something?) 893whatthe.gif

Well after reading that review and the plot my first reaction is sleeping.gif. I'm not so sure I'm going to buy these just yet.

Too bad. It's great stuff. One of the best titles on the shelves.

And without a doubt, the last thing it is is boring. Love it or hate it, it's not boring AT ALL.

Well after reading that review and the plot my first reaction is sleeping.gif. I'm not so sure I'm going to buy these just yet.

And without a doubt, the last thing it is is boring. Love it or hate it, it's not boring AT ALL.

I hope Silver Surfer is kidding with his post. It really is one of the best series to come along in awhile. cloud9.gif

I hope Silver Surfer is kidding with his post. It really is one of the best series to come along in awhile. cloud9.gif

Gotta agree here. Best Super-hero book out right now. Always the first title I read. smile.gif

Gotta agree here. Best Super-hero book out right now. Always the first title I read. smile.gif

I might have to buy the TPB when it comes out.

Just my first reaction.. I will give it a go if you guys are high on it.

I love how they mention Ma and Pa Kent and talk about the heavy hitters in the JL. I thought it actually focused more on the "minor" characters.

Also, this series is not sold out. At least at my LCS there are 20 copies of 1 on the shelf and probably 50 more stashed in the back confused-smiley-013.gif

Also, this series is not sold out. At least at my LCS there are 20 copies of 1 on the shelf and probably 50 more stashed in the back confused-smiley-013.gif

Darth,

This is currently a standard DC P.R. move. They get slammed on newsarama.com regularly for this. What it means is that Diamond has no more issues available for re-order. Says nothing about how many are sitting unsold on the shelves. I guess the idea is that all these "sold out" press releases from DC are supposed to make retailers panic and pre-order more of the later issues. screwy.gif

Issue #1 of ID Crisis is around... but I've noticed a lot of stores sold out of 2 and 3... but the LCSs around me have sold out of issue #1.

I would not tout this book for rarity or as a collectible but rather as a great read.

Hrmmmm......My shop has no #1's but plenty of 2's and 3's. I actually have to pick a #1 up in B'more for a buddy of mine who wasn't reading the series. I showed him the JL/Deathstroke battle and he was hooked.