• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Private Signing with Jonathan Hickman and Nick Pitarra - Heroes Con

7 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that Felix Lu (Nexus) and I have set up a private signing with Manhattan Projects creators Jonathan Hickman and Nick Pitarra at Heroes Con. Jonathan and Nick have graciously given us some of their time around lunch on Saturday to sign books for CGC. Whether you use the private signing or not, Nick tells me that he and Jonathan will be charging the following for CGC SS books:

$5 each for signature (Jonathan and Nick)

$20 extra for a remark by Nick

For example, if you wanted a CGC SS book signed by both Nick and Jonathan, it would cost you $10. If you wanted a CGC SS book signed by both Nick and Jonathan and that had a remark by Nick, it would cost you $30.

Felix and I are not making any money on this and we are paying the same fees to get our books done that you will pay to get your books done.

I will be working as a witness for CGC at Heroes and will be happy to collect books at the table for the signing. Here are the rules for getting your books signed:

1) All books need to be given to me with the correct amount of cash due at the signing. I will be collecting books at the CGC booth all day Friday and on Saturday morning of Heroes Con.

2) All books need to be prepped for the signing and must include the information needed for me to return to book to you or the facilitator that you are using. This post has great instructions. Please leave large enough window bags for sigs and remarks.

3) I am NOT taking mail in requests. Please don't PM me to ask. If you need to mail your books to anyone, I am sure that there are facilitators out there taking books for the show (I know that Rich Henn is taking books for Heroes).

4) I need all books by 10am ET on Saturday, June 8th

5) If you are on my do not deal with list, I will not take your books. If you are a facilitator or are getting books done for a friend, I will not take books for your clients/friends who are on my do not deal with list. We can discuss this at the show when you drop off books.

6) You will need to come to the booth after the signing to collect/submit your books.

This is a hassle free opportunity for you all to get your books done without having to worry about when Jonathan will be at his table.

5) If you are on my do not deal with list, I will not take your books. If you are a facilitator or are getting books done for a friend, I will not take books for your clients/friends who are on my do not deal with list. We can discuss this at the show when you drop off books.

hm

Edited: Felix called to let me know that my price was wrong for remarks

Ugh...Felix misunderstood your original post.

The prices for Nick are:

$5 for sig

$20 for sig w/ remarque

It's basically the same as your original "$5 for sig, $15 for remarque"...I just read "$15 for remarque" to mean "$15 for sig w/ remarque"...does anyone get a remarque without a sig? Anyhow, finally figured it out.

So it's $25 for Jonathan's sig, Nick's sig, and a remarque.

Or $10 for Jonathan's sig and Nick's sig (and no remarque).

Sorry to all for the confusion!