• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Sketch covers from ECCC

23 posts in this topic

Some cool things I got done at ECCC 2013

For those of you that know I’m a big fan of Batman the animated sears .In the Batman animated sears Bruce Wayne was inspired by the Gray Ghost , when Wayne became Batman .So who better to voice the role of the Gray Ghost then the original TV sears Batman actor Adam West .Bruce Timm was the Series Creator & Character Designer for the Batman animated sears ,so I asked him to sketch this for me. Then I asked Adam to sign it to Bruce Wayne. In my mind it’s like an actor giving a signed head shot to a fan.

cgc+yellow178.jpg

Adam did a sketch on the back cover
cgc+yellow179.jpg
cgc+yellow177.jpg

Clayton knock it outta the park with this one He did this as part of his Kickstarter project. He let me pick it up at ECCC"MY RIGHT HAND" MAN: A drawn outline of my right hand, with a sketch of bones and mechanical bits, on the specially designed semi-blank cover of INTO A RIFT pitch/preview book
cgc+yellow180.jpg

That looks really awesome, but if Adam West writes To Bruce Wayne... Why even bother persisting on personlizing? When it's clearly not your name. I find it really weird.

But that aside, I love it, and I've never seen a sketch from him. Props bro.

That looks really awesome, but if Adam West writes To Bruce Wayne... Why even bother persisting on personlizing? When it's clearly not your name. I find it really weird.

Adam personalize every thing it was the only loophole i could work with . . . .

Love the To Bruce Wayne. I have always wondered if actors/artists who insist on personalization would be open to such a thing since it honestly is a workaround and eliminates it being personalized.

May have to ask Tony Moore to do something for me and sign it, "To Rick Grimes"

:)

Love the To Bruce Wayne. I have always wondered if actors/artists who insist on personalization would be open to such a thing since it honestly is a workaround and eliminates it being personalized.

May have to ask Tony Moore to do something for me and sign it, "To Rick Grimes"

:)

No, I would have made it out to "The Governor"