• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Timelys from the world renowned "Three Hole Punch" Collection!

37 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply...

1) First :takeit: gets it.

2) All prices include continental US shipping.

We can work out any international rates.

3) Checks, paypal, and credit cards accepted.

4) Time payments available, but please work out the details with me via pm first.

I am very open to suggestions.

5) Thread krapping encouraged!

Captain America 63 - three hole punched, otherwise a beautiful VF book with cream to off-white pages. A beautiful book with the perfect defect to keep it affordable for the budget minded Timely collector.

SOLD!

3holecap63f.jpg

3holecap63b.jpg

USA Comics 14 - three hole punched, otherwise a very pretty FVF with cream to off-white pages. There is a very small water spot on the top right corner of a few interior pages. Again, a beautiful copy of a rarely offered Timely with the perfect defect to make it affordable.

SOLD

3holeusa14f.jpg

3holeusa14b.jpg

USA Comics 14 - three hole punched, otherwise a very pretty FVF with cream to off-white pages. There is a very small water spot on the top right corner of a few interior pages. Again, a beautiful copy of a rarely offered Timely with the perfect defect to make it affordable.

$400

3holeusa14f.jpg

3holeusa14b.jpg

I've seen this boook and it is beautiful

I'm going to welcome myself back to the boards with this one. :takeit: Cap 63

Cap 63 is sold! Thanks so much (thumbs u

MrBedrock you have some incredible books! (worship)

Thanks, but they have three problems.

The three hole punches will remind me of the three week void in my life when I was stricken from the board rolls. :devil:

Will you be sending this to Joey?

Aside from the three problems you mention (in this thread) I'm talking about the books I've seen you post in misc. threads (not necessarily sales threads). (worship)

The three hole punches will remind me of the three week void in my life when I was stricken from the board rolls. :devil:

Will you be sending this to Joey?

No,I will probably just leave it in a trash bin outside a Circle K in an unnamed Central Florida location, maybe with some pepperoni pizza and a few empty hydromorphone syringes.

Aside from the three problems you mention (in this thread) I'm talking about the books I've seen you post in misc. threads (not necessarily sales threads). (worship)

I kid. But thank you very much. I have been fortunate to luck into some cool books over the years.

did somebody hole-punch big apple timelys????

Apparently. Some kind of crazy.

Thread Recap!

Page 1 - USA 14 - three hole punched, otherwise FVF cr/ow - $400

$400

3holeusa14f.jpg

3holeusa14b.jpg

That cover is bad ! :headbang: