• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maybe There Needs to be an eBay Forum

9 posts in this topic

See, I think that the company that runs these very forums know that their product sees a lot of traffic being bought and sold on ebay. It doesn't benefit this company to promote criticism of a site through which so much of their product eventually flows. It's a second or third order effect, but there is no benefit to the owner of the boards, and potential animosity between the owners of two sites whose services are complementary of each other.

CGC doesn't owe us a place to complain about any place where their slabs are sold or re-sold.

See, I think that the company that runs these very forums know that their product sees a lot of traffic being bought and sold on ebay. It doesn't benefit this company to promote criticism of a site through which so much of their product eventually flows. It's a second or third order effect, but there is no benefit to the owner of the boards, and potential animosity between the owners of two sites whose services are complementary of each other.

CGC doesn't owe us a place to complain about any place where their slabs are sold or re-sold.

Then why allow any eBay-criticism-related thread at all? Why don't they all get poofed?

-slym

What happened with Hulks 9.8 WD thread?

Turned a bit crazy and poofed. Hulk seems to be a lightening rod right now. Even his sales thread has gotten a little threadcrapped.

I think Hulk44 asked a Mod to delete it.

What happened with Hulks 9.8 WD thread?

Turned a bit crazy and poofed. Hulk seems to be a lightening rod right now. Even his sales thread has gotten a little threadcrapped.

I think Hulk44 asked a Mod to delete it.

So as to not hurt his sale of a book that may or not be for sale elsewhere, good plan.