• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am sorry

115 posts in this topic

I hate cryptic posts, if your going to make a goodbye post say why, don't just leave it up in the air so you can get 1000 people asking what happened.

Yes, because everyone's personal life is definitely your business.

Except that slym started it with his cryptic post. Understandable to want to know why. (shrug)

Understandable certainly, but no reason to get flapped. :)

What are the chances we'll find out?
Sadly, if I'm not mistaken, he had posted in another thread that he's out of work and was looking for input on how to best maximize selling off his collection.

Hopefully things will take a turn for the better soon.

Sadly, if I'm not mistaken, he had posted in another thread that he's out of work and was looking for input on how to best maximize selling off his collection.

That's what I recall - good luck in the job search Neil, and I hope everything works out :thumbsup:

That's what I recall - good luck in the job search Neil, and I hope everything works out :thumbsup:

My apologies folks, I was making a pun on his user name. I remember the posts about selling his collection and/or picking up and moving across country. I suspect maybe he's packing for the move and that's why he won't be online? I can't imagine much more that would preclude someone from posting online from the information available.

I hate cryptic posts, if your going to make a goodbye post say why, don't just leave it up in the air so you can get 1000 people asking what happened.

Except that slym started it with his cryptic post. Understandable to want to know why. (shrug)

Don't jump on me for wanting to know what happened if someone posts something out of the ordinary on here. If you don't want questions or don't want people to know then don't make that type of post is what I'm getting at.

This is nothing against Slym (I don't know him) but as a general rule for boards or social media if your going to post give a little insight and if you don't want people to know then don't post is my philosophy.

He also posted in the "What do women want what do men want" thread. If what he posted has any truth to it his girl cheated on him, and I think he is just taking some time to deal with stuff.

Don't jump on me for wanting to know what happened if someone posts something out of the ordinary on here. If you don't want questions or don't want people to know then don't make that type of post is what I'm getting at.

This is nothing against Slym (I don't know him) but as a general rule for boards or social media if your going to post give a little insight and if you don't want people to know then don't post is my philosophy.

:foryou:

[

That's too damn funny

I agree it is a funny .gif but it is not funny in context based on where Slym appears to be in his life right now. Be cool, Slym, and get yourself straightened out.

Agreed. I hope he's okay

He also posted in the "What do women want what do men want" thread. If what he posted has any truth to it his girl cheated on him, and I think he is just taking some time to deal with stuff.

That was my guess.

Good luck, Slym :foryou:

Agreed. I hope he's okay

I think between the unemployment, trying to get some sales going in order to raise money and then people trying to toughen him up with posts about his thoughts, it's probably better he takes a few days off.

Neil is good people. Just a tough time right now in his life.

:(

That was my guess.

Good luck, Slym :foryou:

Wow man. Talk about life ting on someone all at once.