• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

And Bill and Andy and Andrew and Canadian Andy and where is Cimm these days...and Bane and Harvey and tribri and Waycoolander and Kenners and slym and Lizzy and Mr Carr and RMA and batmiester and mod4 and Sardo and bbgun and adamst and everyone and everyone and I didn't forget anyone cause it's everyone and I better say greggy and of course Mark from HOC and old friends and new friends and friends I still may meet,and that guy from Wales that wanted to punch me and flamingnick my cat buddy and speaking cats gothicguy and I'm not sure and you,yourself and youse and everyone that has ever been nice and who will still be nice.......

Golden Records comic reprints are the greatest!!!

PC110054.jpg

why is the amazing spider-man GRR so hot, when did it go from being a $50 book in VF 2 years ago, to $200-400 book in VF today.

They have always been in demand as a poor mans key.

I have got the AMS GRR but not the record :(

...a girlfriend.

iconfrustration.gif

-slym

strofl.gif

lol

Hey Mike. :hi: How is the Pacific Northwest these days? Should almost be skunk harvesting season. hm

lol !! 420 is just a couple days away. Don't matter to me but it seems to be an important topic round here.

I was thinking 421 should be random drug testing day lol

...a girlfriend.

iconfrustration.gif

-slym

strofl.gif

lol

Hey Mike. :hi: How is the Pacific Northwest these days? Should almost be skunk harvesting season. hm

lol !! 420 is just a couple days away. Don't matter to me but it seems to be an important topic round here.

I was thinking 421 should be random drug testing day lol

:roflmao: Classic.