• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade these 4 AS

11 posts in this topic

Rich,

But none of these are important books, and I hope you don't intend to sell them in conjunction with the HG #135. These together would make a great lot to sell.

So you are saying "I SHOULD sell #130-#135 all together"?

or

"I shouldn't sell #135 in a lot with the other four"?

Rich,

But none of these are important books, and I hope you don't intend to sell them in conjunction with the HG #135. These together would make a great lot to sell.

or

The latter - sell #135 by itself, after you have slabbed it - or privately to another board member wink.gif

Rich,

or

The latter - sell #135 by itself, after you have slabbed it - or privately to another board member wink.gif

I am not sending any issues to CGC, so I guess you are saying sell #135 to a board member and let them send it?

You probably should send the 135 to be slabbed.

If it gets a 9.4 you can sell it for crazy money.

It only costs $25 per book + shipping if you use the 20% discount at Metro or Heritage.

To conserve on shipping (I think it's the same for 1-5 books) try to find your best 5 and send them in.

BTW the abbreviation for Amazing Spider-Man is: ASM hi.gif

I am not sending any issues to CGC, so I guess you are saying sell #135 to a board member and let them send it?

foreheadslap.gif

There are a few of us that actually collect comics and don't automatically slab and sell everything. tongue.gif

That said, there are sharks in these waters that would be happy to take it from you for a song and flip it for a profit.

Unfortunately, the former suffers thanks to the latter. frown.gif