• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #7 CGC 3.5, JIM #85 CGC 1.0, Captain Marvel #33 CGC 9.2

9 posts in this topic

Hello boardies :hi:,

Looking at parting with a few books today to re-coupe some of my recent purchases as well as upcoming ones.

Usual rules apply,

1.No probies or HOSers,

2. Shipping to USA only and is INCLUDED in the price of the book. I ship in a well padded box and I will tell you it cost me $11.30 to ship so please keep this in mind.

3. Paypal only accepted

Thanks for looking and hope everyone is doing grrrrrreat on this fine Sunday afternoon!!!! Onto the books....

First up a very well presenting copy of Amazing Spider-Man #7 CGC 3.5 OW-White pages. 2nd app of Adrian Toomes AKA the ugly Vulture lol Price including shipping $185.00. I am taking a small hit on this book but my loss is your gain!!!!

IMG_4253.jpg

IMG_4254.jpg

Sorry for the camera glare in my pics

Next up a brittle but pretty decent looking Journey Into Mystery #85 CGC 1.0. Awesome cover and we all know what this book is!!!! I hate to part with this as I enjoy low graders but like I said I have to thin the herd in order to acquire more, more, more!!! Enjoy this fine looking specimen for $95.00 shipped!!!

IMG_4256.jpg

IMG_4257.jpg

Lastly for now, and yes, I posted this book earlier but I closed out the thread in order to keep things all together. I am also drastically decreasing my asking price. I had it listed for $115.00 but am trying to move it so how about $90.00 shipped. Captain Marvel #33 CGC 9.2. An easy book to find but many have the classic mis-wrap. This example does not, check it out!!

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

Lastly for now, and yes, I posted this book earlier but I closed out the thread in order to keep things all together. I am also drastically decreasing my asking price. I had it listed for $115.00 but am trying to move it so how about $90.00 shipped. Captain Marvel #33 CGC 9.2. An easy book to find but many have the classic mis-wrap. This example does not, check it out!!

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

:takeit:

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4192.jpg

^^

Next up a brittle but pretty decent looking Journey Into Mystery #85 CGC 1.0. Awesome cover and we all know what this book is!!!! I hate to part with this as I enjoy low graders but like I said I have to thin the herd in order to acquire more, more, more!!! Enjoy this fine looking specimen for $95.00 shipped!!!

IMG_4256.jpg

IMG_4257.jpg

IMG_4256.jpg

IMG_4257.jpg

^^