• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last book in the thread, Hulk #3, Sold, closed, thank you:)

29 posts in this topic

This thread will have just 5 books.

None of these books have been pressed to my knowledge and I've had most of them for a long time.

US (boxed) priority Shipping is $5.00 for one book, $7.00 for 2. If you buy more than 2, I'll pay the shipping. I won't charge more than my actual cost.

Out of the US, shipping is at my cost. A flat rate envelope to Canada is about $19.00 and I have Gator boards that have wood veneers, they are really strong.

I take Paypal, Personal Checks, and Money Orders.

I pay for private insurance, so that is included, and I always pay for tracking.

As always, returns for any reason, but please contact me within 3 days of receipt.

No one on the probation list, please.

:takeit: in the thread, always trumps any ongoing PM (unless I mark the book on hold). Please quote the picture or name of the book.

I will take time payments, but PM me first, please.

Thank you:)

Amazing Spider-man #17, Second Green Goblin, Nice colors, pages are off-white to cream and supple.

The main problem is the back, there is staining there and some small stains on a few of the pages. It's somewhere

between a Gd/VG and a VG- (3.0 to 3.5) bin is $90[/s] $75

sold to cpannell

amazingspider-man17_0001.jpg

amazingspider-man17_0002.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #40, origin of the Green Goblin. Nice colors, nice light colored pages. There is

a 1/2 inch cover spine split, a moisture stain on the lower back and it's not perfectly flat on the

back. I'd say it's a low end VG, but I would rather be conservative, so Grade is VG- (3.5 ) Bin $60 $50

Sold to cpannell

amazingspider-man40_0001.jpg

amazingspider-man40_0002.jpg

Hulk #3, Origin of the Hulk retold and the first Ringmaster. Nice colors, white to off-white pages,

There is a crease going through his left leg, at the thigh. Grade is VG -(3.5) $325

BTW, I don't do GPA and I know these are raw, but a friend told me the last sale of a 3.5 (in 2013 ) was $400

I edited this because a kind person just advised me that the last sale of a 3.5 was $410 not a 3.0.

He also said that there were a number of sales the year before for $275. I'm going to lower the price to $300.

hulk3_0001.jpg

hulk3_0002.jpg

Hulk 4, I'm going to grade this Good+, but it's a really nice Good+, the front is at least a VG,

there is a small piece torn off the back cover. There is a name on the splash page, in the margin,

pages are white. There is a 3/4 " tear in the margin of the 12th page. Bin is $205

Sold to jsilverjanet

hulk4_0001.jpg

hulk4_0002.jpg

(Eyes the Hulk 3, thinks about all the money spent on comics in the last two weeks, eyes the Hulk 3 again, sighs deeply and moves away slowly)

Hulk #3, Origin of the Hulk retold and the first Ringmaster. Nice colors, white to off-white pages,

There is a crease going through his left leg, at the thigh. Grade is VG - $325

hm

You saying VG- or VG dash?

There is a crease going through his left leg, at the thigh. Grade is VG - $325

hm

You saying VG- or VG dash?

VG Minus, I added the 3.5...I don't always remember do use the numbers with raw books.