• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comiclink question

7 posts in this topic

Yes (thumbs u

Thank you. I thought so, but it's been a while since I purchased from them and I wasn't sure.

I paid for a book Friday afternoon and then bought another book Sunday. I emailed Comiclink Sunday and asked that the two books get shipped together so I can save $15 in shipping. I couldn't call them yesterday do to work, but I called them first thing this morning and they claim it's already been shipped.

I have never had them ship a book so quickly. 1 business day?

Somehow I doubt it.

Yes (thumbs u

Thank you. I thought so, but it's been a while since I purchased from them and I wasn't sure.

I paid for a book Friday afternoon and then bought another book Sunday. I emailed Comiclink Sunday and asked that the two books get shipped together so I can save $15 in shipping. I couldn't call them yesterday do to work, but I called them first thing this morning and they claim it's already been shipped.

I have never had them ship a book so quickly. 1 business day?

Somehow I doubt it.

.... I have.....especially if an auction hasn't recently ended. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

After calling this morning and being told that it shipped out yesterday, I called back and asked for the tracking information. I spoke to a different person who said to me:

"that's shipping out today"

She then corrected herself and said it shipped out yesterday. I asked for the shipping information. She said she had to look it up and would get back to me. Over 5 hours later still no shipping information.

Very poor customer service in my opinion.

5 hours isn't exactly a long time. Ive bought a ton of books from Clink and their customer service is almost always A+. The few times it isn't, Traci takes care of it ASAP. That woman is da bomb!