• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA/SA Comics Showcase 9, WF 18 -REDUCED, Sub Mariner 1 Mid and High Grade

24 posts in this topic

New Seller, Offering up a couple oldies.

I will say usual rules apply. No one on the probation list, or HOS please.

Shipping to the US is $18. While shipping to Canada is $14, Will include Insurance.

I take Paypal, Personal Checks (Must clear before shipped), and Money Orders.

Offers are Welcome.

in the thread, :takeit: always trumps any ongoing PM

Ebay: richarm87

First Up

Showcase #9. CGC 6.5 OW/W Pages

Lois Lane's Tryout Issue

$2200

SOLD

RADF52502013412_9431_zps2b855ad6.jpg

So, the first two were on Comic Link but sold already...are they now on another side besides here?

Probably. The marketplace is becoming a magnet for this sort of .

And there seems to have been a bit of tidying up in this thread...

That was my fault, yesterday. I sent a link to a friend who was looking for a SC9 and he sent me back a link showing me the book on Clink. I got confused and thought it was still active, so I posted the rules.

4 hours later, I got another PM from him, telling me that book had been sold on C-lnk not still active. I never shop in their non auction stuff, so I didn't realize it the first time..

It was late and I was tired, so I just was not sure what to do, I didn't want to mess up your thread, so I just deleted my own post.

Please accept my apologies and welcome to the boards. What someone else here makes sense, references would help.

Guilty! I'm the one who tripped up Sharon. :blush: I'd been looking for one for my set, and I saw it on C-link but neglected to mention to her that it was sold. The link i sent did not identify that it was sold previosly. Apologies for causing the stir. Like Claudio said C-link really ought to take down or better identify sold auctions. For what it's worth, your sales thread got some bumps. It's a nice looking book BTW, but a bit out of my range.

GLWTS! (thumbs u

I completely blame comic link for this entire thread :sumo:

Nice books

Welcome to the boards

And

Good luck with the sales.

I like the LL too :cloud9: