• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

79 posts in this topic

I've never been to Long Island and my name is not Danny. I started looking through some of my old junk and found my comics. Thought I would look into them. Sent a couple to CGC...and found this website.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS

That out of the way how did you hear about us?

How long have you been lurking?

For a "NEWBIE " you have a way cool Avatar.

Lets see Postal working for the U.S.P.S 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Will with be a "one shot"?

What are you into ie..BA,SA.MODERN,HORROR?

I've never been to Long Island and my name is not Danny. I started looking through some of my old junk and found my comics. Thought I would look into them. Sent a couple to CGC...and found this website.

...I believe you Postal,...don't listen to them,..they're just a bunch of haters,...I know you're real....

Danny, you're not fooling anyone. 893naughty-thumb.gif

mmmmmmmm.....Popcorn thumbsup2.gif

....and 6500

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

So how come you ain't a Total Newbie?

Because the Titles are broken after "FACT if I stop posting...." They don't switch over anymore. 893frustrated.gif

I'm not Danny 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif...My name is Jeff and I live in Texas

Jeff, eh? Sounds a little too much like Danny to me. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And of course, if my name were Danny and if I didn't want people to know that, Jeff is a name I just might pick if someone asked me who I was.

We're cleverer than you think. headbang.gif