• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 16 - DISCOUNTS ON PAGE 47 - SUDDEN DEATH POLL PAGE 48

563 posts in this topic

Love how the mods made a mess of this, moved Columbia to Mixed for the presence of one non GSB book

When? This sounds pretty absurd, if it was just for one book… hm

I think that is the reason why the Clooneython ended up split for a few hours. He posted a Six Million Dollar Man DVD set, and all of a sudden there were two Clooneython 16 sales threads, but one started at the DVD set and the other contained everything. Weird.

Love how the mods made a mess of this, moved Columbia to Mixed for the presence of one non GSB book

I think that is the reason why the Clooneython ended up split for a few hours. He posted a Six Million Dollar Man DVD set, and all of a sudden there were two Clooneython 16 sales threads, but one started at the DVD set and the other contained everything. Weird.

Sounds like the High Evolutionary on a rampage… :D

Sounds like the High Evolutionary on a rampage… :D

Ironically it wasn't the DVD box set with the button humped... it was the Zombie Chihuahuas that caught the button hump heat.

Also that pic was the link that CCGmod0 gave me stating my unwarranted thread bumping tactic to screw everyone else out of front page real estate in the mountainous caverns of Mixed.

Just hate that saleable merch was lost in limbo for hours from two parts of my thread over the course of two days. The Scooby's especially. Mods can delete any posts they choose... yet for some reason mine were taken out in groups and put back in.

Boscoe and I noticed a lot of anonymous activity on my thead yesterday during the post pulling. 2 to 4 anonymous users were all over the pages with humped buttons. It appears that some of the wood lover's feathers that I have ruffled in CG are laying down their cowardly backdoor ways to attempt to darken the doors of CT. They can have their stained wood... and beat it too :grin:

Nonetheless CT, will be a model of sales thread behavior when sales resume for CT 17. Each and every post I make, will be sales oriented with that special splash of humor that makes me such good man tea to drink ;)

Discounts still in effect.. and jop is taking full advantage. Lots of great CGC books still out there to be had... so jump... jump... jump around and buy some. This dogs gotta eat!

Thread ends tonight as the Wild Grunt comes to a close. You still got time though... so BUY BUY BUY then PAY PAY PAY lol

WEIRD WAR TALES # 64 - NM MINUS GLOSSY $35

WEIRD WAR TALES # 68 - VF+++/NM MINUS MINUS $20

or BUY BOTH FOR $45 !

:takeit:

-discount of course

can't pass up millers 1st DC work

WEIRD WAR TALES # 64 - NM MINUS GLOSSY $35

WEIRD WAR TALES # 68 - VF+++/NM MINUS MINUS $20

or BUY BOTH FOR $45 !

:takeit:

-discount of course

can't pass up millers 1st DC work

REpeat ^^ !

No one is giving you any competition sir :headbang:

I wonder if we can get wrist-slaps for blatantly bumping this thread and keeping it off the bottom half of page 1 dustbowl? :think:

:lol:

Gee, I dunno, Lizards.

But it seems to be a worthwhile experiment, don't you think?

I got a wristslap for bumping birthday threads. You first.

Thread is updated and packing is starting tonight.

Still good stuff left... soft close in effect... but you can still bust in the back door and grab some ;)

Recaps on page 50.

xxx ooo

Rupp

rP9DIz.gif