• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
42 42

22,416 posts in this topic

So you're the one who got that River City "man in the tube" Suspense! hm

The colors are super on that cover! :applause:

Only because I was shut out on the Black Knight books. A nice consolation prize, I think. Oh, here's a tough book that has been on my want list since 1993 or so:

Beware 5 (werewolf cover) - Trojan Magazines

I have more toughies that I will list a little later tonight.

Thanks-John

hm

Beware5.jpg

:golfclap:

So you're the one who got that River City "man in the tube" Suspense! hm

The colors are super on that cover! :applause:

Only because I was shut out on the Black Knight books. A nice consolation prize, I think. Oh, here's a tough book that has been on my want list since 1993 or so:

Beware 5 (werewolf cover) - Trojan Magazines

I have more toughies that I will list a little later tonight.

Thanks-John

hm

Beware5.jpg

:o You never cease to amaze me with your books

Angelo

Thanks, guys. I had posted that in a thread devoted to werewolf covers so this was a case of being able to re-cycle old posts.

Speaking of old posts, I seem to have hit a new milestone so here's a little dilemma for the group. Is it a pre-code horror book or is it a good girl book? You make the call.

ElleryQueen1.jpg

anyone noticed how muffed up the perspective is on that beware #5? the guy in the background is clearly far back based on the overlap of hills, so he must be 40 feet tall or so...it makes my brain hurt...

Edited by shiverbones

anyone noticed how muffed up the perspective is on that beware #5? the guy in the background is clearly far back based on the overlap of hills, so he must be 40 feet tall or so...it makes my brain hurt...

I just like the guy's pink grey matter leaking all over the ground! :applause:

a few of the books waiting in my mail pile when I returned last night.... :cloud9:

The corpse came back is a favorite of mine, my favorite scene being the corpse trying to seek revenge falls apart from rot while about to catch up with his target.

1052834895_8fdbe6fe1a_o.jpg

Edited by shiverbones

I love this horror/ Communism cover

1052834745_eb6e422a49_o.jpg

Cool - never noticed that one before - did anybody besides Atlas do commie horror covers? There's a Mystic, this book - any others?