• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,253 posts in this topic

That Lawbreakers looks way better than 6.5. What gives? Oh well, a better copy than I will ever own - nice book!

It has some surface wear that is hard to see unless it is in hand. The top right corner has a little curve to it....doesn't break color...and it transfers to the back cover top left. I think that 60% of the problems with the book would be pressable. Since I never plan to sell it I just might have it looked at and see if it is a candidate as I suspect it to be.

My three most recent purchases(The Spellbound thanks to Jayman) - all Atlas Everett "romantic" horror covers with a bit of humor to them. I need a Journey into Mystery #6 - and the collection will be complete (to the best of my knowledge).

ast15.jpg

spell14.jpg

mystic21.jpg

Got this in the mail today. Fresh copy with deep & vivid colors. Looks like printed yesterday. A truly classic cover.

Photobucket

I love the precode Sci Fi... heading to the Gerbers to plan out my movement on them :insane:

My three most recent purchases(The Spellbound thanks to Jayman) - all Atlas Everett "romantic" horror covers with a bit of humor to them. I need a Journey into Mystery #6 - and the collection will be complete (to the best of my knowledge).

ast15.jpg

spell14.jpg

mystic21.jpg

:applause: SWEET !!--Congratulations rjpb, fantastic books

Picked this up in Charlotte over the weekend.

cityofthelivingdeadfront.jpg

Glad you found something cool at the Mini-Con Tim! (thumbs u

Got this one back yesterday.....thought I would let everyone see what this mutha ended up getting. Not bad for a pre-code bought raw off of ebay for 1/3 off guide.

Only one in the census as of now.

MysteryTales19.85.1.jpg