• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,238 posts in this topic

I lucked out a long time ago with my local shop having a #1 & 2 way under guide. That had me on the hunt for a #3. I did eventually get one, and it was right about guide too. I sold all of them in my "Dark times" when I had no cash though in 2003... :sorry:

At least lately you've been on a tear adding mucho cool books. You're the poster I most envy currently (worship):mad:

I lucked out a long time ago with my local shop having a #1 & 2 way under guide. That had me on the hunt for a #3. I did eventually get one, and it was right about guide too. I sold all of them in my "Dark times" when I had no cash though in 2003... :sorry:

At least lately you've been on a tear adding mucho cool books. You're the poster I most envy currently (worship):mad:

:blush: aw shucks! I'd trade it all for your synchronous collection though.... :cloud9:

:blush: aw shucks! I'd trade it all for your synchronous collection though.... :cloud9:

Suggesting a name for mine -- The Asynchronous Accumulation!

Jack

I was lucky enough to get all three in this latest collection I bought. I've always thought it was a killer little Sci-Fi run

That collection seems to be from the right time frame. Wouldn't happen to have any of these 6 books in it? :wishluck:

Bill Boyd Western 21

Love Experiences 11

Master Comics 126

Nellie the Nurse 32

Redskin 8

Spy-Hunters 16

I never found Space Action to be over guide, but I haven't looked in the last year or so.

Thanks! It's one I keep on thinking about but have never really sought ... hm

It's worthy of your interest. Very nice Lou Cameron sci-fi story inside.

Congrats on all the nice 50s books, Bill!

I never found Space Action to be over guide, but I haven't looked in the last year or so.

Thanks! It's one I keep on thinking about but have never really sought ... hm

It's worthy of your interest. Very nice Lou Cameron sci-fi story inside.

Congrats on all the nice 50s books, Bill!

Thanks Adam. I've ben having a lot of fun reading them. Quite a few more to go. :)