• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
42 42

22,403 posts in this topic

Everybody should have one if you want to get ahead. :insane:

Hey Pinball, I got one of those this week too! :D

oos.jpg

received today.... i remember seeing the reprint for sale when i was an early teen. the cover was very "shocking" and frightening. in my mind this cover validated my fears of hard drug usage. this was the beginning of my obsession with "esoterics" as well, especially ec's... great memories :)

ShockSuspenstories12cgc96wgaines.jpg

A great cover that is worthy of the "Shock" title. Definitely one of Feldstein's most effective.

A great cover that is worthy of the "Shock" title. Definitely one of Feldstein's most effective.

I am glad to participate and provide some enjoyment to fellow Boardies. Thank you for looking. Feldstein definately had very effective "headlight" comic books too, which also made quite an impression on me when I was an early teen!

Collecting 11 pre-code Atlas horror books! :cloud9:

No harm could lead from that. It's not like you have to collect the other 400 or suffer palpitations from the hollow feeling inside telling you that your collection is incomplete. :devil:

thanks go to a boardie for this 'un. i think i'll have to get me a menace run.

menace4.jpg

No harm could lead from that. It's not like you have to collect the other 400 or suffer palpitations from the hollow feeling inside telling you that your collection is incomplete. :devil:

menace4.jpg

400 or so timely s/h books, 400 or so atlas horror books---i'm not liking that symmetry

menace4.jpg

400 or so timely s/h books, 400 or so atlas horror books---i'm not liking that symmetry

It's over 700 if you include all pre and post-code Atlas. :insane:

Plas up against a particularly gooey/icky foe. Awesome! :headbang: