• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,262 posts in this topic

One of the coolest pre-code books!!!! :headbang:

This is why I should continue to stay away from the boards. doh!

Thanks to Doiby for the book, fast and friendly service and bullet-proof packing. :thumbsup:

Enjoy it, Michael! :applause:

This is one of my favorite CDNP covers for the subtlety and careful planning of the cover scene.

CDNP53.jpg

This is one of my favorite CDNP covers for the subtlety and careful planning of the cover scene.

CDNP53.jpg

Wow. That's good stuff. Particularly the placement of the dalmation ornament over the bookshelf. That's what you're talking about, right? ;)

CDNP53.jpg

Okay, so Elvis digging a swimming pool in the back yard at night makes sense.

And the surrealism of Salvadore Dali doing his best Hugh Hefner impression reflected in the mirror certainly is thought provoking.

And Ted already mentioned the Dalmation ornament, an eerie portent of doom.

But who in their right mind would carry a lit oil lamp while wearing heels with fuzzy balls on them?

Utterly ridiculous.

Wow. That's good stuff. Particularly the placement of the dalmation ornament over the bookshelf. That's what you're talking about, right? ;)

:gossip:It's the antimacassars on the chair.

Okay, so Elvis digging a swimming pool in the back yard at night makes sense.

And the surrealism of Salvadore Dali doing his best Hugh Hefner impression reflected in the mirror certainly is thought provoking.

And Ted already mentioned the Dalmation ornament, an eerie portent of doom.

But who in their right mind would carry a lit oil lamp while wearing heels with fuzzy balls on them?

Utterly ridiculous.

lol:applause:

I had to look up antimacassars for the word origin. Very nice, Mr. Strange. (thumbs u

Socratic - did you buy that off Ebay? If so, I am sending you a plague...!!!! No, if it was, good for you, I kept debating and I knew it wouldn't last.

Yup! It was a little over priced but I have never seen a HG copy, besides the Church, for sale.

Sorry :sorry:

One of the great 50s sci-hi/horror covers!!! :applause:

it takes a very secure man to admit he knows this.

it takes a very secure man to admit he knows this.

Or one sorely lacking in impulse control. :sorry:

Another "fun" CDNP. The stories in these are all interesting, though they do stretch the truth on the true life crime stories.

CDNP48.jpg