• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,270 posts in this topic

You know that is one of the great Atlas covers and that womans terror is captured about as well as Ive ever seen rendered on a Comic. That is probably the same face many of us would see from our wives if they knew what we spent on GA Book in a year 893whatthe.gif

Edited by Ghastly

You know that is one of the great Atlas covers and that womans terror is captured about as well as Ive ever seen rendered on a Comic. That is probably the same face many of us would see from our wives if they knew what we spent on GA Book in a year 893whatthe.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Heath told me that the terrified lady is his first wife -- with a couple enhancements. blush.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Heath told me that the terrified lady is his first wife -- with a couple enhancements. blush.gif

And those "hands" look like that's just where they're headed! blush.gif

Just got my hands on Real Fact Comics #6 FN copy for $200. Trying to find out where Harlan Ellison scripting appears in the comic, can't find his name anywhere. This issue is supposed to be his 1st published letter/work or something. Anyone know?

Just got my hands on Real Fact Comics #6 FN copy for $200. Trying to find out where Harlan Ellison scripting appears in the comic, can't find his name anywhere. This issue is supposed to be his 1st published letter/work or something. Anyone know?

Didn't know that. But I did hear that yesterday was National Airborne Day. thumbsup2.gif

I finally got this book in the mail. It was coming from Brazil so it tooka bit of time but was worth it. This has always been my favorite WS cover of the run.

Great cover. You can't go wrong w/ EC, UFOs, aliens, and Wally Wood! yay.gif

harlan Ellison's piece in Real Fact #6 is a letter in the LOC page

I believe his first published comic book work is a few scripts for EC right at the end

I taped an interview with Harlan some time ago - the very first comic book he bought with his own money was NY World's Fair 1939 - an dhe still owns that same copy

bob beerbohm