• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,289 posts in this topic

02301.jpg

That sold for $750 in 2003.

I wonder what it would go for now ? Think it would break 2000 dollars ?

Yes.

Probably $4-5K.

Isn't that close to the range for a 9.4 BCM #50 or a ToT #15? I know WT #25 is a high demand book, but didn't think it had quite caught up with the big two Harvey PCH books.

02301.jpg

Yes.

Probably $4-5K.

Isn't that close to the range for a 9.4 BCM #50 or a ToT #15? I know WT #25 is a high demand book, but didn't think it had quite caught up with the big two Harvey PCH books.

As far as I know, and I've been a PCH obsessive for many years now, a Witches Tales 25 in 9.4 is that much scarcer than a BCM or ToT 15 in the same grade. I've been asked about it by dedicated horrorheads enough times, so it's not like it's flown under the radar particularly. I've not seen a copy of this book up for sale in that grade, and I've seen enough of the other two big Harvey books. There are no sales listed on GPA above 7.0, for what it's worth....

02301.jpg

Yes.

Probably $4-5K.

As far as I know, and I've been a PCH obsessive for many years now, a Witches Tales 25 in 9.4 is that much scarcer than a BCM or ToT 15 in the same grade. I've been asked about it by dedicated horrorheads enough times, so it's not like it's flown under the radar particularly. I've not seen a copy of this book up for sale in that grade, and I've seen enough of the other two big Harvey books. There are no sales listed on GPA above 7.0, for what it's worth....

Interesting. I wonder if there were less file copies than the other two, or if a big sale would bring them out of the woodwork. What was the 7.0 GPA?

02301.jpg

Yes.

Probably $4-5K.

Interesting. I wonder if there were less file copies than the other two, or if a big sale would bring them out of the woodwork. What was the 7.0 GPA?

$400, three years ago. A 6.0 more recently went for the same price, give or take.