• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,218 posts in this topic

^I think the COC 11 Mile High was a bit much...but when it comes to pre-codes in high grade, it's basically what someone is willing to pay!
I briefly had my eye on both of those COCs. Great pick-up! I was focused on another to fit my run. I over-paid some, but it's one I wanted in my collection.

HauntofFear16CGC98.jpg

The Glossinator is retired, and my regular scanner (a Lexmark) is DOA. I'm reduced to my son's HP scanner, and I can't figure the settings out... :sorry:

"The Tin Cup" lead was really something with a crook getting his just-desserts, and "He Died Screaming" certainly got my attention (the opening "AAAAAEEEEEGH" panel is great).

I just got it, but there's something about this book (I know it's not rare) that really grabs me. Was there something special you wanted me to catch, Michael?

Just checking that you're still reading your books :baiting:

I am genuinely interested in following your recent branching out: this book and others and your thread in the SA forum about TTA and TOS.

It's fun to see you all fired up about new areas of collecting :thumbsup:

Many thanks to a fellow Boardie for this recent pre-code purchase. It is indeed a keeper...

CrimeDoesNotPay24cgc45ow.jpg

CrimeDoesNotPay23cgc65cow.jpg

Great looing copy of that 24 Stan... way to go, I know you've wanted one for a long time.. congrats :applause:

^I think the COC 11 Mile High was a bit much...but when it comes to pre-codes in high grade, it's basically what someone is willing to pay!
I briefly had my eye on both of those COCs. Great pick-up! I was focused on another to fit my run. I over-paid some, but it's one I wanted in my collection.

HauntofFear16CGC98.jpg

(worship)

EC's.. :cloud9:

Heh, I was bidding on all 3 of those and was the under-bidder on the Tomb of Terror. I had to take it a bit easy since I bought both of these in the last week.

CSS3-f.jpg

CSS14-f.jpg

HauntofFear16CGC98.jpg

beautiful! had i not snagged that frontline combat just a bit before this one came up, the bidding may have gone a bit higher. wanted to upgrade my gaines ped-set rep to a 9.8, and had my eye on a few on c'link. somebody got one really cheap, when that two-fisted tales dogfighting cover came up.