• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,284 posts in this topic

134585.jpg

:whee: Upgrade!!

Based on the arrival date, that must be a Halloween cover. Baily could have made some really creepy Spectre covers if he hadn't been pushed out of More Fun by Dover and Clover.

Edited by BB-Gun

134585.jpg

Based on the arrival date, that must be a Halloween cover. Baily could have made some really creepy Spectre covers if he hadn't been pushed out of More Fun by Dover and Clover.

He made a few creepy Spectre covers.

134587.jpg.4d254e8d6fe81bb843702abe3d5fa54e.jpg

PCH era Baily doing some gruesome Spectre covers would have been awesome - The Spectre tearing out a guys heart or busting in on a zombie blood transfusion- though DC was always too tame for that stuff, even in their "horror" comics.

PCH era Baily doing some gruesome Spectre covers would have been awesome - The Spectre tearing out a guys heart or busting in on a zombie blood transfusion- though DC was always too tame for that stuff, even in their "horror" comics.

Can you imagine if DC did that with Bailey - these would be among the most sought after 50s books.

134585.jpg

While looking for Weird Mysteries covers, I found this animation by Flee. In case you missed it.

2946508201_46dc2219e4_o.gif

Edited by BB-Gun

134585.jpg

While looking for Weird Mysteries covers, I found this animation by Flee. In case you missed it.

2946508201_46dc2219e4_o.gif

Cool! Love it!!

Just made a deal for Black Cat 50. It's a low-rent copy, but the cover looked to be in great shape, so I went for it. My second favorite pre-code horror cover next to CS22. :banana:

8488670157_293fd7b5c9_c.jpg

My FAVORITE pre-code horror book. I've got a 9.0 pedigree copy...wouldn't sell it for anything!