• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,257 posts in this topic

Love the MT 117! I don't consider that too rough at all. :)

Thoughts on grade? The writing and color removing abrasion are making it difficult for me to determine.

No one will respond on the PGM my comic forum.

And this Atlas thread has the authorities.

Johnny

Thoughts on grade? The writing and color removing abrasion are making it difficult for me to determine.

Johnny

Do you have a back cover scan? Regardless, CGC will hammer it due to the stain on the top front cover.

Johnny

Do you have a back cover scan? Regardless, CGC will hammer it due to the stain on the top front cover.

The chip on the spine will bring down the grade. Even more if the cover is loose at the bottom staple.

Johnny

Don't disagree with anything others have said re: the grade -- from the scan, I want to say my gut feels it's a VG/F? :)

Very strange, indeed! :applause:

StrangeFantasy10_zps75401286.jpg

Thanks everyone. I don't have any more recent books. I keep getting outbid. [cry]

mrillmannered: You can't own all the highest grades. You must leave some for everyone else. [rulez]

Edited by vaultkeeper

Recent buy. I sold a decent mid-grade after my divorce a couple years ago. This one's low grade but I am enjoying it. This book has a sick Hitler story called "Violence!"

138541.jpg.041c4a53d7765b942bbde396aa25e175.jpg

Recent buy. I sold a decent mid-grade after my divorce a couple years ago. This one's low grade but I am enjoying it. This book has a sick Hitler story called "Violence!"

I vote this the most painful comic cover [eek]

I vote this the most painful comic cover [eek]

It sure is unique.