• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,263 posts in this topic

new pick-up from one of the best of all boardies.

wm.jpg

Nice score! This issue has a great story inside "Death's Beggar" about a witch hunter that gets cursed with immortality. He proceeds to get hanged, burned and can't die! Classic PCH!

Nice score! This issue has a great story inside "Death's Beggar" about a witch hunter that gets cursed with immortality. He proceeds to get hanged, burned and can't die! Classic PCH!

I really do love the artwork and stories on these Fawcetts. I was just checking our my copy of Worlds of Fear #3, which features one of the best things George Evans ever did.

1_zps4f6c2bfc.jpg

I've put the rest of it up in the Serendip thread.

The Metamorphosis of the Gkmloooms!

I really do love the artwork and stories on these Fawcetts. I was just checking our my copy of Worlds of Fear #3, which features one of the best things George Evans ever did.

1_zps4f6c2bfc.jpg

One of my favorite books AND stories, great choice! (thumbs u

WOF3_1_zps7e66bc0f.jpg

1_zps4f6c2bfc.jpg

One of my favorite books AND stories, great choice! (thumbs u

WOF3_1_zps7e66bc0f.jpg

Such a great cover as well - wonderful copy!

My #3

WorldsofFear380_zps403d4ab6.jpg

My #2

WorldsofFear210_zpsdc27a49c.jpg

Very pretty copy, but alas, like Man from Planet X - and as oft discussed here - this issue suffers from very weak paper stock, and consequently, this copy has an entirely split spine. The only others I have seen have been taped heavily.

The only PCH book that might be tougher is This Magazine is Haunted #3. Cue Scrooge!

Edited by Flex Mentallo