• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,263 posts in this topic

Awesome! Those Susp Detectives are cool books and underrated Fawcetts. The other two - classics. Congrats.

Thank you my friend. The SDs have such a nice sheen on their covers. I love the way they look and feel. They're nice books to own raw.

Was looking around for some EC reprints to have as readers, and then came across this lot which I bought (note: Much cheaper then what the price tags show, $50 total for the three). Love me that WEIRD SCIENCE #15 cover which was the main reason for the purchase - but getting something like Journey info Fear #1 is a very sweet bonus! :)

Does anyone have any information on the rarity of this JoF canadian edition? Edit: AH! Found out there isn't technically a 'canadian edition' for this comic, rather it was PRINTED in Canada but for the US market. So any Canadian/US release of this issue would be the exact same comic.

$(KGrHqNHJEIFGv3URz74BRwlVLi4J!~~60_57.JPG

Edited by Sauce Dog

Picked this beauty up this evening and I cant stop looking at it.

The black lines in the scan are not on the book and the book itself is beautiful in hand, the scan is terrible.

PlanetComics48front_zpsec2cc50f.jpg

PlanetComics48doublecoverfrontA2_zps210f067d.jpg

0b512ada-c641-4510-bb26-190d8822c24d_zps66651556.jpg

Incredible color of the inner cover and bone white pages. I think the book is a solid 9.2 possibly higher.

The black lines in the scan are not on the book and the book itself is beautiful in hand, the scan is terrible.

Incredible color of the inner cover and bone white pages. I think the book is a solid 9.2 possibly higher.

:golfclap:(worship) Such a great cover already with the printing error and condition it just goes to a whole new level.

:golfclap:(worship) Such a great cover already with the printing error and condition it just goes to a whole new level.

Thank you, I am very fond of this book. I have never owned a double cover book before and upon first inspection the front cover is in great shape, then I open it up to see the inner cover and I was blown away by the colors and gloss.