• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,262 posts in this topic

I've been on a Standard kick the past couple months...Really wish I could find a higher grade #7...

144504.jpg

What a cool cover (thumbs u

When I sold off my SA Marvel Keys, I got a little overexcited with the thrill of sales, and wound up selling my Teen-Age Dope Slaves. Of course, like any non-insane person, I immediately regretted it!!

Anyway, I lucked out and found another one in comparable grade, and it arrived today. I'm totally psyched and won't be selling any time soon. :headbang:

s5yr.jpg

Thanks so much goldenacase. I paid you like 33% more for this than I paid for the first copy, and I don't mind a bit. lol

When I sold off my SA Marvel Keys, I got a little overexcited with the thrill of sales, and wound up selling my Teen-Age Dope Slaves. Of course, like any non-insane person, I immediately regretted it!!

Anyway, I lucked out and found another one in comparable grade, and it arrived today. I'm totally psyched and won't be selling any time soon. :headbang:

s5yr.jpg

Thanks so much goldenacase. I paid you like 33% more for this than I paid for the first copy, and I don't mind a bit. lol

That's okay I'm a patient man, I can wait...

Congrats! Awesome book.

ST 18 has killer interior including this superb splash img782.jpg

The rest of the story is just as good.

Nova Scotia

ST18.jpg

ST 18 has killer interior including this superb splash img782.jpg

The rest of the story is just as good.

Nova Scotia

ST18.jpg

Mom must have been thrilled to have the oppurtunity to read this story to Junior at bedtime :insane: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u