• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,263 posts in this topic

Thanks all!

It's the cover to Adventures into Darkness that made me get the book, as for TMIH, I'd like to complete the series one day, but issue 14 features one pf the best covers of the run.

... just because "A Fella Needs A Zombie!"

Scan_zps2809294b.jpg

.... some real neat stories in this one.... congrats. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Picked this up at NYC con. Jack was there!
great acquisition. I purchased the copy in the last HA signature auction. Under appreciated a little i feel because it's a crime cover and not a horror one. But it's a masterpiece! Mine was the only one on the one on the cgc census......I'm sure not for long :applause:

Thought this golden goodie fit this threads usual horror/crime/supernatural motif(though it's earlier.) imagejpg1_zpsacc86235.jpg MLJ's answer to DC's Spectre, Mr. Justice, does battle in Hades. Wait, they have guns there?!?!

Thought this golden goodie fit this threads usual horror/crime/supernatural motif(though it's earlier.) imagejpg1_zpsacc86235.jpg MLJ's answer to DC's Spectre, Mr. Justice, does battle in Hades. Wait, they have guns there?!?!

I love that book. BR is very underrated from that period! I had a pretty nice copy of the 13 but sold it :P