• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,223 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Jayman said:

Very nice Mr. Ill. :golfclap:

Kind of reminds me of that story from Creepshow where Lesley Nielsen tortures and kills his wife and lover while letting them see each other via live video feed.

that panel in the graphic novel with the two drowned scared the heck out of me as a kid!

7 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

11 hours ago, Jayman said:

Very nice Mr. Ill. :golfclap:

Kind of reminds me of that story from Creepshow where Lesley Nielsen tortures and kills his wife and lover while letting them see each other via live video feed.

that panel in the graphic novel with the two drowned scared the heck out of me as a kid!

creepshow.jpg

1 minute ago, bronze johnny said:

Meat hooks, "Dr. Hook," zombies, and the l"ittle guy" with the drill. This cover has it all- Northford Copy:IMG_1018.JPG.73a2635369f6fb7d66dac21e988e6181.JPG

Very nice, you've been on a roll lately! (thumbsu

1 hour ago, Hap Hazard said:

Recent Pick up, issues 11 and 12 of Space Adventures, graded G/VG  Nice Ditko on covers and interiors, I'm a happy camper!

space adventures11 001.jpg

Space Adventures12 001.jpg

Great books! Especially fond of the Space Adventures 12. Classic Ditko!

2 hours ago, Hap Hazard said:

Recent Pick up, issues 11 and 12 of Space Adventures, graded G/VG  Nice Ditko on covers and interiors, I'm a happy camper!

I love those Ditko covers. 

2 hours ago, Hap Hazard said:

Very nice! There's something about those light blue/gray backgrounds that make the monsters really pop! :applause:

On June 3, 2017 at 0:23 PM, Jayman said:

This put a smile on my face. New book in today, from 1945...

IMG_4454.JPG

great books everyone! Especially like the Daredevil and Ditko space covers. 

Jayman, nice pick up. Just a fun vintage cover. 

This one reminds me of that great Chuck Jones Tom and Jerry episode that featured the duo working in space on a station near a cheese planet. Tom and Jerry used futuristic Scifi robot versions of each other to battle. The episode was later chopped (like many of the Gilmour and Stanley horror Precodes) and recycled into a few other episodes with similar themes. This episode directly inspired a lot of the tech and bots I drew in my Korgi book 2 graphic novel. So much fun!