• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA PEP 17 Scarce, Fiction House, DC, Nedor, Baker, Fox, GGA Tec 196 added

165 posts in this topic

This thread contains Golden Age comics. All the books tonight are raw. I will be posting 17 issues tonight and the rest, hopefully tomorrow night.

None of these books have been pressed to my knowledge and I've had most of them for a long time.

Some of these are scarce, I have all kinds of stuff in this thread. I've been parting with some of my books this month, but this is the last GA thread I will be having for a while.

I take Paypal, Personal Checks, and Money Orders.

I charge exact shipping. It's going to be more to California than to NY. A flat rate envelope with very strong boards (Gator boards)in the US is $5.00, boxes, will depend on where you are.

I pay for private insurance, so that is included, and I always pay for tracking.

I will ship out of the US at my cost.

As always, returns for any reason, but please contact me within 3 days of receipt.

No one on the probation list, please.

:takeit: in the thread, always trumps any ongoing PM (unless I mark the book on hold). Please quote the picture or name of the book.

I will take time payments, but PM me first, please.

Thank you:)

All American #23, the cover is split and there was tape on the front, but it seems to have fallen

off.There is tape on the first wrap, first 2 wraps are split about an inch on the bottom. The pages

are nice, about white and very readable, they don't seem brittle at all. Some tanning on the inside

cover. Grade is Fair price is $158 $125 Sold to Hibou

allamerican23_0001-Copy.jpg

allamerican23_0002-Copy.jpg

allamerican23_0003-Copy.jpg

All American #24, the centerfold is missing including 1 page of the Atom story and one of the Mutt

and Jeff pages. Pages (that are still there;) are nice. Centerfold that is there, is off one

staple, nice colors on the cover, and a spine roll. The book is $360 in good condition (this would

be at least good if complete) and the reprint is going for $21. buy the reprint and add it and you

will have a whole book:) This book has a full page preview for Dr Mid-nite and Sargon, the "first

published appearance" of each of them.

Bin is $180 $150 $110 SOLD TO JP

allamerican24_0001-Copy.jpg

allamerican24_0002-Copy.jpg

All-American #49, nice cover colors, cover is detached and about 1/2 way split at the spine. There

is a piece of tape at the top. Pages are very nice. Grade is Fair/Gd bin is $86.00

Sold to Kazoo

allamerican49_0001-Copy.jpg

allamerican49_0002-Copy.jpg

allamerican49_0003-Copy.jpg

allamerican49_0004-Copy.jpg

All American 58, the Dr. Mid-nite stories in these are really good. Cover is split about 2.5 inches at the top .The single staple is still holding, but barely. Pages are off-white and supple. Grade

is Good+ (2.5) Bin is $100 $85 Sold to Catrick

allamerican58_0001-Copy.jpg

allamerican58_0002-Copy.jpg

All American Comics #60. It's miss-cut, there is a 1" cover spine split at the bottom. Nice light pages creasing and a spine roll. The book is in at least Good (2.0) condition. $85.00

That little piece of paper was on the scanner, not from this book $70 Sold to Catrick

allamerican60_0001-Copy.jpg

allamerican60_0002-Copy.jpg

All American #62, there are taped tears on the inside of the covers, while I'm not sure, I think it's archival, there is no staining. There is some kind of white paper tape on the spine. Pages are close to white. Bottom staple is detached.Small corner missing on the bottom right of the cover. Grade is Apparent Gd/VG Bin $65

$50 Sold to Catrick

allamerican62_0001-Copy.jpg

allamerican62_0002-Copy.jpg

Blackhawk #54 VG- (3.5) (maybe VG), Quality Comics 1952 with great cover colors, there is a 1" cover spine split at the top and 1/2 inch at the bottom. Pages are Off-white. 1/2 inch tear on the

back cover. $40.00 $35 Sold to Catrick

blackhawk54_0001-Copy.jpg

blackhawk54_0002-Copy.jpg

The Black Terror #12. I think I bought this on the boards, eons ago as a Good, it's not, it's about a Fair+. Cover is almost split. About 2 inches, including the top staple are attached. Cover colors are nice, but it's been stored badly and there was moisture damage.Pages are offwhite, it's mostly the cover that was affected. Let's not forget the hole punch. It really looks better than it

sounds, lol:) Schomburg cover $44.00 Sold to Knightsofold

blackterror12_0001-Copy.jpg

blackterror12_0002-Copy.jpg

Comic Cavalcade #13, Wonder Woman etc. No front cover, part of a back cover. Solomon Grundy

appearance. This is one of the tougher low number CC's to find, Good guide is $181, bin is $50.00 $40 $33

comiccavalcade13_0001-Copy.jpg

comiccavalcade13_0002-Copy.jpg

Crack Comics #7, Quality, 1940. Great cover colors, there is some tape inside the cover at the spine, I'm not sure if there were splits or not. I see a 1/2 inch split at the top, but the tape might have been preventative. No staining from the tape (which has to be at least 50 years old, maybe more)

Chemistry bit in the Clock Story. Quality had great stories...the Black Condor is in here, too.

Pages are off-white to cream. I had it graded at Gd/VG )(3.0) not sure what that would be now.

There is only one on the census and it's a .5, so you could slab this and have the highest

graded:)$135. $100 Sold to Catrick

crackcomics7_0001-Copy.jpg

crackcomics7_0002-Copy.jpg

Detective Comics #107, 1945, , White pages, slight sub crease, 1/4 inch tear at right edge. A book that would

probably go to fine if pressed and cleaned. Grade is VG/F (5.0) $175.00 $160 $140

detective107_0001-Copy.jpg

detective107_0002-Copy.jpg

The Black Terror #12. I think I bought this on the boards, eons ago as a Good, it's not, it's about a Fair+. Cover is almost split. About 2 inches, including the top staple are attached. Cover colors are nice, but it's been stored badly and there was moisture damage.Pages are offwhite, it's mostly the cover that was affected. Let's not forget the hole punch. It really looks better than it

sounds, lol:) Schomburg cover $44.00

blackterror12_0001-Copy.jpg

blackterror12_0002-Copy.jpg

This is one of those WTF covers. Just wrong on so many levels. Let's show the kiddies Black Terror slaughtering the enemy LIVE on TV...lol.