• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA PEP 17 Scarce, Fiction House, DC, Nedor, Baker, Fox, GGA Tec 196 added

165 posts in this topic

Fight #70,REALLY great color, great gloss, probably was part of a bundle at some time, you can see the indentations. Small tear at the top, Senorita Rita,Tiger Girl.Some very small tears at the right edge.

Grade is VG+ (4.5) (maybe even VG/F) bin is $46.00

fight72_0001.jpg

fight72_0002.jpg

Since I missed the last Fight you posted...:takeit:

Thanks, Jeremy:) SOLD:) ! (worship)

If you are following Arrow on TV, this is a Key:)

Batman #59, Spaceship cover, Joker appearance.FIRST DEADSHOT . Pages are off-white to cream, there is some glue on the spine and some spine splits, pages are splitting at the top and bottom through a few wraps. About 1/2 an inch at the top, less at the bottom. Looks like a few small tape stains,

I think the tape is gone. The book is very readable,pages seem supple. Grade is apparant gd/vg (3.0)

there is a worse looking one on eBay for $695;) Bin is $175

batman59_0001.jpg

batman59_0002.jpg

:takeit: per PM. Thanks Sha (worship)

RECAP

Page 1

All American 23, Grade is Fair price is $158 $125

All American #24, missing centerfold

This book has a full page preview for Dr Mid-nite and Sargon, the "first

published appearance" of each of them.

Bin is $180 $150

Page 2

All American 58, Good+ (2.5) Bin is $100 $85

All American Comics #60. Good (2.0) condition. $85.00 $70

All American #62,

Grade is Apparent Gd/VG Bin $65 $50

Blackhawk #53 Gd/VG, $33.00 $30

Blackhawk #54 VG- (3.5) (maybe VG), Quality Comics. $40.00 $35

Comic Cavalcade #13, Wonder Woman etc. No front cover, part of a back cover. Solomon Grundy appearance bin is $50.00 $40

Crack #7, Quality, 1940.

There is only one on the census and it's a .5, so you could slab this and have the highest graded:)$135. $100

Detective 107, 1945, Grade is VG/F (5.0) $175.00 $160

Page 3

Military Comics #5, Grade is VG/f ( 5.0) but a very nicely

presenting VG/F. $275.00 $260

Mystery Comics #2

really nice Fair, since there is not a fair plus;) but hard to find. Bin is $75 $70

Police Comics #3, The 3rd Phantom Lady, 3rd

Plastic Man.

. Bin is $350.

Thrilling #12,

5.0. Bin $300.

Page 6

Adventure Comics #100. Simon and Kirby Cover.It's a nice VG-;) Bin is $175.00 $165 (less than my original cost)

]Adventure Comics #111, BOWLING COVER::)Grade is VG-, Bin $95.00[/color] $80

Page 7

All-Star #10.Classic Cover Grade is Good- (1.8) Bin is $290 $260

All Star #13 Grade is Good- (1.8) $218 $190

Page 8

Flash Comics #16, from 1941.Grade is VG $350 $315

If you are following Arrow on TV, this is a Key:)

Batman #59, Spaceship cover, Joker appearance.FIRST DEADSHOT . Pages are off-white to cream, there is some glue on the spine and some spine splits, pages are splitting at the top and bottom through a few wraps. About 1/2 an inch at the top, less at the bottom. Looks like a few small tape stains,

I think the tape is gone. The book is very readable,pages seem supple. Grade is apparant gd/vg (3.0)

there is a worse looking one on eBay for $695;) Bin is $175

[

:takeit: per PM. Thanks Sha (worship)

THanks, Paul:) SOLD!

I just reduced the prices on quite a few of the remaining books,

I'm not going to do a general discount this time. Some I lowered by 10%, some by more, depending on my cost...and some I've had for a long time, so the prices should be pretty good:)

It was hard for me to list it, lol. I kept putting it back in the box;)

Sharon, you won’t believe it but there is an italian edition for the Fantom of the Fair story in that Centaur – it actually mixes two covers.

I talked about it with Roy, as he had the other cover which was one of his favorites.

Almost nothing of superhero comic books was published in Italy before 1945, but slightly after the war many unauthorized editions popped up (including some single page Captain American appearances which I have never seen).

Those are very, very rare, but not collected so you just have to be lucky to find them:

pupazzetto5.jpg

An article is here: http://www.glamazonia.it/old/articoli/archeo/robinson.htm

:takeit:

Action 85

Also, I'm assuming that moving the Crack 7 UP from $135 to $4100 is a typo, but MAN if it sells you're GOLDEN!

Action 85

Also, I'm assuming that moving the Crack 7 UP from $135 to $4100 is a typo, but MAN if it sells you're GOLDEN!

Sold, and yes, QUITE a TYPO, lol..I'll fix it, thanks

More books between 8 and 8:30, my dinner plans canceled (they were afraid of 3 inches of rain;)

Starting with Pep and ending with Wonderworld, 8 books, some neat ones in-between;)

Pep Comics #17, Classic cover, the origin and first appearance of the Hangman. First death of a Superhero! The Comet dies in this story...it's sad...;( and it's Scarce! There are only 5 on the census. 1941, with white pages and a 4" tear (actually looks like a cut) in the front cover. Centerfold is detached, and there are 2" tears on the spine of the first wrap.

This book actually HAS the back cover. If you could find another copy of this book, it might be missing the back because...it SAYS the picture is for framing;) Nice book to restore. Great colors. Madame Satan story as well. Bin is $565. $525

pep17_0001.jpg

pep17_0002.jpg

pep17001-1.jpg

pep17007.jpg

Action 85

Sold, and yes, QUITE a TYPO, lol..I'll fix it, thanks

More books between 8 and 8:30, my dinner plans canceled (they were afraid of 3 inches of rain;)

Starting with Pep and ending with Wonderworld, 8 books, some neat ones in-between;)

Must be acid rain :shrug:

Pep Comics #35, Very early Archie story. Hangman...Mlj 1943, white pages, but there was some kind of damage at the right edge, check the pictures. Not brittle, there is a 4" cover spine split. Book is in Good- (1.8) condition, but it's very scarce. $175 Sold to 143SK

pep35_0001.jpg

pep35_0002.jpg