• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA PEP 17 Scarce, Fiction House, DC, Nedor, Baker, Fox, GGA Tec 196 added

165 posts in this topic

Someone asked about this book in the last thread, but I couldn't remember who, or find the note.

The color is not right on this scan, I am going to take a digital picture and add it, the real color is much truer.

Sold to Hibou

Rangers #39 Baker Art, Fiction House Great colors and gloss. There is a small smush at the top edge, might be production related. White to Off-white pages. Grade is Fine- (5.5) $80.00

rangers39_0001a.jpg

rangers39_0002.jpg

The Saint #4, Nice GGA Avon 1948. There is a 1/2" tear at the bottom, the obvious spine roll and a long mark on the back. Grade is Gd/VG (3.0) (maybe 3.5) $60.00

SOLD !

saint4_0001.jpg

saint4_0002.jpg

From the Lucky Dale Girl Detective Story:)

wonderworld002.jpg

Superman #32, Classic "it tickles " Cover! Supes loses his mind and takes up knitting...really;) Great book with excellent cover colors and white pages. There is a 1/2 inch tear on the back cover and a 1/2 inch tear in the margins of one of the pages. Grade is VG (4.0) bin is $260 SOLD

superman32_0001.jpg

superman32_0002.jpg

Someone asked about this book in the last thread, but I couldn't remember who, or find the note.

The color is not right on this scan, I am going to take a digital picture and add it, the real color is much truer.

Rangers #39 Baker Art, Fiction House Great colors and gloss. There is a small smush at the top edge, might be production related. White to Off-white pages. Grade is Fine- (5.5) $80.00

rangers39_0001a.jpg

rangers39_0002.jpg

:takeit:

rangers39_0001a.jpg

rangers39_0002.jpg

:take it:

(worship)

Thanks so much, David, now I don't have to find the pictures photobucket lost, lol.

I will be back in about 15 -20 with the rest, I'll have to upload them again, they disappeared from the folder, lol:)

Wonderworld #18, The Flame, Scarce Fox from 1940. Cover is completely split and only held together by a small piece of tape, the first wrap is also split. The inside of the cover is tanning and you need to be careful with the part near the spine. Cover colors are great and so are the inside pages, it's just the outer wrap that is slightly tan, the rest are very nice.. There are a total of 2 of these comics on the census. I don't see any, anywhere else.

$80.00

Sold to

JZrarities

WonderWorld18_0001.jpg

WonderWorld18_0002.jpg

WonderWorld18_0003.jpg

WonderWorld18_0004.jpg

Wonderworld #20, Scarce Fox from 1940, 4 on the census. Cover has great colors and is detached from the book. There is a 3 inch cut on page 5, and it looks like someone decided to send a valentine from part of a page 19 panel (see the picture). Dr Fung Master Sleuth of the Orient reminds me of the Charlie Chan movies:) Piece of tape on the spine. Not sure what to call it with the piece cut out.

Very supple, cover and all. Bin $140 $110

WonderWorld20_0001.jpg

WonderWorld20_0002.jpg

WonderWorld20_0003.jpg

WonderWorld20_0004.jpg

wonderworld003.jpg

wonderworld004.jpg

wonderworld005.jpg

Wonderworld #18, The Flame, Scarce Fox from 1940. Cover is completely split and only held together by a small piece of tape, the first wrap is also split. The inside of the cover is tanning and you need to be careful with the part near the spine. Cover colors are great and so are the inside pages, it's just the outer wrap that is slightly tan, the rest are very nice.. There are a total of 2 of these comics on the census. I don't see any, anywhere else.

$80.00

WonderWorld18_0001.jpg

WonderWorld18_0002.jpg

WonderWorld18_0003.jpg

WonderWorld18_0004.jpg

$80.00

WonderWorld18_0001.jpg

WonderWorld18_0002.jpg

WonderWorld18_0003.jpg

WonderWorld18_0004.jpg

Sold:) it goes with your name, too:) It IS rare for sure:) Many thanks! Jeff:) (worship)

All American #23, the cover is split and there was tape on the front, but it seems to have fallen

off.There is tape on the first wrap, first 2 wraps are split about an inch on the bottom. The pages

are nice, about white and very readable, they don't seem brittle at all. Some tanning on the inside

cover. Grade is Fair price is $158 $125

allamerican23_0001-Copy.jpg

allamerican23_0002-Copy.jpg

allamerican23_0003-Copy.jpg

:takeit: ... as per PM

Thanks Sharon! :)

All American #23, the cover is split and there was tape on the front, but it seems to have fallen

off.There is tape on the first wrap, first 2 wraps are split about an inch on the bottom. The pages

are nice, about white and very readable, they don't seem brittle at all. Some tanning on the inside

cover. Grade is Fair price is $158 $125

allamerican23_0001-Copy.jpg

allamerican23_0002-Copy.jpg

allamerican23_0003-Copy.jpg

:takeit: ... as per PM

Thanks Sharon! :)

Sold, thanks David!