• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

385 posts in this topic

Greetings

Click Here for a list of remaining books (thumbs u

Hi :hi:

I’m going to be listing a few Sensation’s, some Timely Gal’s, some misc GA and then all sorts of goodies. It's going to be a lot of fun! I may have to release the Kraken as well. I’ll have a bunch of Silver Age & Bronze Age Marvel’s and DC's and some cool surprises along the way.

This guy :takeit: rules all - no exceptions.

If you have any questions or comments please send me a PM as opposed to posting questions or comments in the thread. If you send me a PM asking if I have any Defenders coming or if I'll play "Freebird" your question will be answered a whole lot quicker than if you just randomly drop in the thread and ask while I'm posting books

Like most of my threads I’ll be offering freebies along the way as well as Happy Hour Specials and a RAFFLE! For every book you buy you get a ticket towards the Raffle prize. More info on that forthcoming – I’m mulling over a couple cool things.

Domestic shipping will be by boxed Priority Mail or boxed Media Mail - your choice. Media will be $4.50 and Priority will be $10.85. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail but if you have another preference I'll make it happen.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: I’ll happily accept returns on anything. If you’re not happy I’m not happy.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

:news: SOLD!

Sensation #71 G+ 2.5 $50.00

Has a 4 inch spine split that travels around the staple, leaving it attached to the cover. That's being courteous! There's also a 2" tear under the top staple. Prominent sun shadow on right side FC.

sen71.jpg

sen71a.jpg

sen71b.jpg

sen71c.jpg

sens71.jpg

sens71a.jpg

So you're playing Freebird tonight?

:whee:

Okay... I'll settle in!

:popcorn:

YES! I need a drink though. Help a brother out Hibou? Get me a Highball Hibou?

bermuda_highball_zpsac4906f6.jpg

:)

So you're playing Freebird tonight?

:whee:

Okay... I'll settle in!

:popcorn:

YES! I need a drink though. Help a brother out Hibou? Get me a Highball Hibou?

bermuda_highball_zpsac4906f6.jpg

:)

Oh you rock (worship) Now I need to put something up you'd like. Action? Batman? Supes?

:news: SOLD!

This cover is so awesome and so wrong in so many ways. Love this cover and one of the best GGA meets Funny Animal Hybrids of the GA. So what's wrong with love between a Cowgirl and a lovelorn bull?

hedy25.jpg

Hedy De Vine #25

2.0/2.5 top staple detached, lower staple barely hanging on, 3" spine split below lower staple.

$30.00

Y'know, if that HEDY was a sleazy paperback instead of a comic the Mods would be dumping your post in a New York minute! That's just....just WRONG, lol LOL

Y'know, if that HEDY was a sleazy paperback instead of a comic the Mods would be dumping your post in a New York minute! That's just....just WRONG, lol LOL

:roflmao:

Perhaps I should cue up some Billy Joel to complete this NY minute.....