• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

385 posts in this topic

Dotty #38 G/VG 3.0 $10.00

So.....this gal has her own love shack and has all her "men" CANOE out thru the swamp for.....what? Is she going to date all of them at once? I fear there is something more....depraved going on here.

dotty38.jpg

dotty38a.jpg

:news: SOLD!

Menace #6 2.0/2.5 $29.00

Although the bottom staple is attached it is a staple that was added after production by someone. So technically I should be describing this as "cover completely detached but with new staple holding it together"

Menace #6 2.0/2.5 $29.00

Although the bottom staple is attached it is a staple that was added after production by someone. So technically I should be describing this as "cover completely detached but with new staple holding it together"

menace6.jpg

menace6a.jpg

:takeit:

Menace #6 2.0/2.5 $29.00

:takeit:

:banana: Thanks Eddy!

Y'know, if that HEDY was a sleazy paperback instead of a comic the Mods would be dumping your post in a New York minute! That's just....just WRONG, lol LOL

I know. I'm cryin' here I'm laughing so hard. Each time I look at this book it's uncontrollable. Just look at the naked fear on Hedy's face and the.......let's call it longing? Passion? Yearning! That's it, yearning on the smitten bull's face.!