• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

385 posts in this topic

All that sounds good Mark, but could I talk you out of the Duran Duran?

You could. What do you suggest?

How about some old Alice Cooper?

All that sounds good Mark, but could I talk you out of the Duran Duran?

You could. What do you suggest?

How about some old Alice Cooper?

Welcome to my Nightmare it is!

And so some BA Horror!

Marvel Super-Action #1 NM+ 9.6

(OSPG: $20.00 in 9.2) $20.00

msa1.jpg

:takeit:

SCORE! I was surprised this lasted 2 minutes. Usually Cap's face is obscured with ink which makes finding HG copies a task. This book also spent a long time in .25 and .50 bins.

Thanks (thumbs u

Tomb Of Dracula #9 Double Cover! NM+ 9.6 or better!

Unbelievably nice. Outer cover 9.2, inner cover 9.6 or better!. Perhaps even better hm I've been over this book a few times and I've been trying to find anything to knock it down. I just haven't located anything to warrant hammering it.

Fun Factoid: This is the FOURTH double cover of TOD #9 that I've had in my life. I slabbed another that I thought would hit 9.2 but joeypost did such an awesome job it came back 9.4 (Thanks Joe :foryou:)

Why are there so many? I don't know but I had a dream (nightmare actually) that it was a warehouse find and in my dream there were hundreds of double cover TOD #9's sitting right next to Sub-Mariner #6 and Thor #132 lol

Anyways, 100% satisfaction guaranteed! I am so confident that you'll be happy with this book that if you're not I will issue a Call Tag and have Fed Ex come and pick it up from you so you don't even have to buy postage or even leave your house. Seriously. I don't think it's gonna happen though. This book kicks

$135.00

tod9.jpg

tod9a.jpg