• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIGNATURE SERIES BOOKS FOR SALE!

54 posts in this topic

back on the market?

:takeit:

Joe Simon - Boy Commandos 17 6.5 offwhite - $140

No, still taken. Just waiting on a shipping amount, which will see both Boy Commandos paid for.

Sorry.

back on the market?

:takeit:

Joe Simon - Boy Commandos 17 6.5 offwhite - $140

No, still taken. Just waiting on a shipping amount, which will see both Boy Commandos paid for.

Sorry.

:(:cry:

PMs have been responded to and the first post has been updated with books sold and who the buyers are.

I'll take the B&B definitely if deal falls through, as not to steal Kagemusha's thunder. One of my favorite B&B Covers, riding the wave!

I had requested a scan at 10:13 am yesterday. After 11:30am I went ahead and posted a :takeit: pending scans. I hate doing that, but there was another :takeit: pending scans in the thread so I hoped it was ok. As it lists there are no returns, I wanted to see the book before purchasing.

I checked for a response last night but there was none. This morning around 5am I saw a post from the seller that said all pms were responded to and sold books were marked with the buyers. However, while my pm request for a scan was opened, there was no response. I sent another pm again requesting the scan, but I have not received a response. The book is not listed as sold or on hold.

So it appears the book is available. I will pass on this one.

PMs have been responded to and the first post has been updated with books sold and who the buyers are.

I'll take the B&B definitely if deal falls through, as not to steal Kagemusha's thunder. One of my favorite B&B Covers, riding the wave!

I had requested a scan at 10:13 am yesterday. After 11:30am I went ahead and posted a :takeit: pending scans. I hate doing that, but there was another :takeit: pending scans in the thread so I hoped it was ok. As it lists there are no returns, I wanted to see the book before purchasing.

I checked for a response last night but there was none. This morning around 5am I saw a post from the seller that said all pms were responded to and sold books were marked with the buyers. However, while my pm request for a scan was opened, there was no response. I sent another pm again requesting the scan, but I have not received a response. The book is not listed as sold or on hold.

So it appears the book is available. I will pass on this one.

It is totally your call, as I don't want to cause friction. Buck may have overlooked your pm. Again, your call. Thanks.