• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High Grade SA Marvels AF 15, Hulk 181, FF 48, ASM 2, GSX1, JiM 85 + More

145 posts in this topic

lol I learned the hard way a few times about IOUs. I do take time payments though

Terms?

Interest free. Down payment (usually 20%) and length negotiable depending on the price of the book. I used to have to buy all my books on time payments so I try to be pretty flexible when someone needs time.

Last two for tonight. These are both part of an original owner collection from Indiana. both of these were sold on eBay a few weeks ago and never paid for by the winning bidders. Listing them both at what the auctions finished at.

Daredevil 1 CGC 5.0 $735

Jzg5HPP.jpg

Iron Man 1 CGC 6.5 $448

6KFsh0g.jpg

That's it for tonight.

Thanks everyone who watched, commented, PMed, purchased etc. Special thank you's to everyone who stayed up until 1 AM with me!

Going to call it a night. Will check all PMs in the morning. Will be leaving these books here through the weekend. Listed a few more than I was originally planning to so probably won't be adding any more tomorrow.

Detective Comics 37 CGC 3.0 Last Pre-Robin Tec $3900 (Firm) - Paid $4k then upgraded a week later

A1XqEja.jpg

Nice book but this one and the Marvel Mystery 68 should be removed from your eBay listings before being offered here. :rulez:

Just my 2c

Oops.

Nice catch! Was grabbing books so quickly didn't realize those two were up on eBay. Consider those two removed from the thread.

Iron Man 55 CGC 9.8 NM/M 1st app Thanos (If there's a hotter book out there right now, I'm not sure what it is)

$3750

21Tleh6.jpg

Z2MoJsB.jpg

And it's only getting hotter now that Drax is a hot commodity too.

My God this thread is amazing and awe-inspiring (worship)

lol I learned the hard way a few times about IOUs. I do take time payments though

Terms?

Interest free. Down payment (usually 20%) and length negotiable depending on the price of the book. I used to have to buy all my books on time payments so I try to be pretty flexible when someone needs time.

:applause: