• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc. Slabs, and some Raws

175 posts in this topic

Wonder Woman 181 9.2 white pages $65

:takeit: too beautiful

Thanks, Robert.

:gossip: The other ones are beautiful too....,

here are some more fish-in-the-face covers, since I actually sold one in this thread...,

Blue Bolt Vol 9 #5 raw copy b - I'm calling this copy Good/Good+ condition, chips and chunks, OW pages. $35

BB95b.jpg

BB95bbc.jpg

4Most Vol 1 #4 - classic Fish in the Face cover, one page Dr Seuss. Good condition - $40.

4most4.jpg

4most4bc.jpg

4Most Vol2 #1 - Good minus condition - really rough spine -$12. Note early case of censorship to cover up boner . :blush:

4mostV2N1.jpg

4mostV2N1bc.jpg

Paul Terry’s Comics 122 – Copy A - VG condition, tiny corner missing at URFC, which is nicely hidden by cover colors, white pages, $18.

pt122a.jpg

pt122abc.jpg

Paul Terry’s Comics 122 – Copy B - Good condition, cover still attached, but rough spine - cr/ow cover, but white pages. $8.

pt122b.jpg

pt122bbc.jpg

Swing with Scrotom 18 FNVF - OW pages, almost VFNM except chips at URFC, ULBC. Very nice copy w/ fish slappin’ in the face action. $10.

scooter18.jpg

scooter18bc.jpg

Dennis the Menace 42 FAIR condition - chunk out BC and spine splitting - the positives are that the front cover presents well :thumbsup: $2.

dm42.jpg

dm42bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 18 VG W pages $65. Creasing of corners for grade – bought this in 1986…, :news:Sold! :news:

asm18.jpg

asm18bc.jpg

As I was scrolling down, I saw the Amazing Spider-Man logo, and I thought, "I don't remember a Spidey fish in the face cover!"
Yeah - this thread is kind of random.

It would be cool to see Doc Ock with six fish in his arms pounding on Spidey...., :think:

Forest Fire Giveaway - first Smokey ever, 1949, copy a VF/VF- I remember I paid 150 bucks for this prior to the invention of the internet/eBay, and I was damm glad to find a copy. $100

ffcopyaNS.jpgffcopyaNSbc.jpg

Smokey the Bear - Four Color 653 - Dell #1, 1955 VFNM and very nice PQ. $90

FC653Dell1.jpgFC653Dell1bc.jpg

Smokey Bear - Gold Key #1 copy a, 1970 VF appearance, but some kid that loved his own name signed it twice on the BC, and a couple times inside, and wrote his initials at the top corner of most pages. Still a nice copy though. $7

GKey1a.jpg

GKey1abc.jpg

Smokey Bear - Gold Key #7 8.5/9.0 – very nice File Copy, but age toning. $5

GKey7.jpgGKey7bc.jpg