• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc. Slabs, and some Raws

175 posts in this topic

All American Men of War 94 – Classic Kubert cover $150. Sorry for carpy photos - buy the label. I can take some fresh ones if you’re interested.

psst :gossip: Russ Heath

Great Book! (thumbs u

Corrected - thanks :thumbsup:

Neal was a great artist... but he swiped himself constantly concerning poses and body comp... which is fine when you're that good :)

Or perhaps...., when you're not that good at all....., :think:

Challengers of the Unknown 38 CGC 9.4 OW $75.

Challengers38bcgc94ow_zps833f0611.jpg

This was one of the first comics I ever bought off the pharmacy spinner rack when I was a kid.

:takeit:

:applause:
^^

Synchronicity. You may have started off with the Blue Bolt fish-slapping issue (which was before my time)... but it was Challengers #38 with its "blup-blup" monster that scared the carp out of me when I was 6-years old!

Neal was a great artist... but he swiped himself constantly concerning poses and body comp... which is fine when you're that good :)

Or perhaps...., when you're not that good at all....., :think:

hm ... you're right. Neal's a hack :sumo:

One thing ole Neal oughta remember... simple men don't need him round anyhow :grin:

Tomahawk 114 9.0 OW/W $20. OW/W pages, but CROW interior covers.

Tomahawk114.jpgTomahawk114bc.jpg

Tomahawk 120 VF+ slightly OW pages, $20 Beautiful cover!!!

Tomahawk120.jpg

Tomahawk120bc.jpg

Wonder Woman 155 FN+ W $20. Books does not lay flat due to upright storage that allowed LRFC to bend. Top staple wear, but attached.

WonderW155.jpg

WonderW155bc.jpg

Wonder Woman 184 9.0 OW pages $40. Bought this as a NM – missed chatter at LRFC :sorry:

WonderW184.jpg

WonderW184bc.jpg

Wonder Woman 242 NM-, OW/W $5. Light stacking indentation along FC spine, otherwise NM

WonderWoman242.jpg

WonderWoman242bc.jpg