• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: How to report a SHILL? (It is Stu)...

412 posts in this topic

I'm going to agree with Dan. From all his cameo appearances that I have caught on, I have never noticed any malice towards any boardie or even the CGC boards (shrug)

Well Steve Borock isn't here any more in an offical CGC capacity and Cal has a such a large fleet of enemies it can go unnoticed lol . Those were always the two that got into it with Sybil Stu.

Am I missing something or is this a scene from Storage Wars that was dropped at the cutting floor?

What impact does someone spouting off an internet handle at an auction have on you? Or referencing articles you've written via multiple accounts?

lol

So can I get those links or not?

Here's the short story:

I wasn't baiting MC, I was using him as an example of what a comic collector shouldn't be, as I called him a speculator. He responded by saying he would be glad to give me some links to anti-specualtion articles he has written. I said great, let's see them. And then nothing. So I kept asking. Since he would never give me the links, I wondered if he was lying about them, thinking he's full of it (well, it's obvious he's full of it, but aside from that...). And now here we are.

For the record, I only have one shill at a time. When one gets axed, I make another. I never have 2 at a time, that's just outrageous.

And for the record, the final straw to my being banned was proving Cal shill bid his own auctions. Chromium is right about the 2 people I had the most problems with leading to the ban (thumbs u

If anyone can think of a good way I could identify myself to the Board without tipping off the Mods, send me a PM. I actually feel bad when someone says WTTSlol

So can I get those links or not?

Here's the short story:

I wasn't baiting MC, I was using him as an example of what a comic collector shouldn't be, as I called him a speculator. He responded by saying he would be glad to give me some links to anti-specualtion articles he has written. I said great, let's see them. And then nothing. So I kept asking. Since he would never give me the links, I wondered if he was lying about them, thinking he's full of it (well, it's obvious he's full of it, but aside from that...). And now here we are.

For the record, I only have one shill at a time. When one gets axed, I make another. I never have 2 at a time, that's just outrageous.

And for the record, the final straw to my being banned was proving Cal shill bid his own auctions. Chromium is right about the 2 people I had the most problems with leading to the ban (thumbs u

If anyone can think of a good way I could identify myself to the Board without tipping off the Mods, send me a PM. I actually feel bad when someone says WTTB. I tried hiding "stu" in my IDs and it worked for a little while, but no more. RIP "wee_s2e" :sorry:

If anyone can think of a good way I could identify myself to the Board without tipping off the Mods, send me a PM. I actually feel bad when someone says WTTB. I tried hiding "stu" in my IDs and it worked for a little while, but no more. RIP "wee_s2e" :sorry:

WTTB! :D (on Mmanick behalf, as well! ;) )

cat-cute-flower-kitten-kitty-Favim.com-126021.jpg

So you're a banned member posting that you're a banned member who wants ideas on how not to be banned.

Not quite. I will always be a shill for myself, I'd just like to let people know they don't have to say WTTB or be nice to me because they think I'm a Noob. Without alerting the Mods, of course. ;)

So you're a banned member posting that you're a banned member who wants ideas on how not to be banned.

He just needs some Spider-Woman goodness… :idea:

hm ok, but only low grades lol

Interesting. :popcorn:

Not quite. I will always be a shill for myself, I'd just like to let people know they don't have to say WTTB or be nice to me because they think I'm a Noob. Without alerting the Mods, of course. ;)

lol got it WBTTB!

If you managed to prove that a boardie was shill bidding his auctions, I would think you'd deserve praise instead :facepalm:

FWIW, nice to make your acquaintance Stu :hi:

If you managed to prove that a boardie was shill bidding his auctions, I would think you'd deserve praise instead :facepalm:

It wasn't major auctions or anything, and it was praised well enough at the time. It was part of the Ebay fued that spilled over (he used to post on the Ebay Board with the 2 ids he used to shill his auctions. One of those IDs even got him NARU'd from Ebay for several months, he sued them to get back on). He even tried to use a shill ID on this Board one time, but it was so obvious it was him, he only posted once with it.

The problem was the Mods told me to drop it and I didn't. Plus I had received other strikes before that, so they added up (but iirc the strikes were done differently back then? I dunno, doesn't matter).

FWIW, nice to make your acquaintance Stu :foryou:

Hello!