• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: How to report a SHILL? (It is Stu)...

412 posts in this topic

hm

I'm doing exactly what you're doing, just more succintly.

Nothings happening until this thread gets "Park'd"

hm

Park is a verb now. :)

???

*Not*Sure*? Not sure( no pun intended what her real problem is, but I am willing to wager my savings account as escrow to anyone's one dollar she has not send in anything to CGC for grading.

This is retarded. (as with quite a lot that you post)

What the hell is wrong with not sending anything to CGC !!??

I don't send anything to CGC but I only buy CGC.

There are two sides to the equation.

I could produce pictures of my CGCd comic books..but he is a misinformed insufficiently_thoughtful_person..

Have you ever submitted comics to CGC? I recall your days on the eBay Chat as Comicsgirl where you agreed with Stu and his anti-CGC stance...I also remember cominatrix, timdrake, and several others who are in Stu's "camp". That is fine, but see my comments below.

He readily admits to being misinformed about me..so I wouldn't believe a word he says..

What a moronic, incomplete sentence. Did you graduate from High School? I readily admitted to an INSTANCE of ONE instance where I was misinformed about ONE item. I could be ignorant like you and just deny, deflect, and defy everything thrown at me. But me, when I am wrong, I happen to admit it. I also apologized to you HERE ON THE BOARDS about that mistaken ID thing. You never apologized not one time for the libelous " internet stalker" that had the Top Brass of the Collector's Society on the phone and he was not talking to me. But for me to continue further would have ceased all my contact here. Good thing for you they removed that post before I could copy it. If you don't want to believe a word I say, that's fine. See more about that below as well.

He had to gall to say my house fire didn't happen because his son never heard of it..

My son lives not far from Bashor. He is associated with a Fire department. Now he has invited me to his planned Wedding in October this year. I WILL BE IN YOUR AREA and I am leaving two days earlier. Those two days I will be investigating that story once and for all BY MYSELF. Everyone else will be out later.I also plan to post my findings on a new website. I am going to name names and let the chips fall where they may.

That is what kind of person he is..he kicks someone when they are down and enjoys it because he is a person without empathy . The only person he thinks about is himself.

Normally I would correct this, but here on THIS Forum, my giving to causes has stopped. I have informed most of the ones who organize these Charity Threads and gave my reason(s) for no more giving. The way I have been treated I can sleep at night knowing that more deserving people out there( and animals) appreciate anything I do to help them. All I got here was ridicule. But I WILL correct the part about is that it would be impossible for me to think just about myself. I have a family to die for, the best family ever, the best dog ever, and have a great life. This Forum is actually the WORST part of my life, and I will correct this when the time comes.

So he says whatever comes off the top of his head..even if it is a total complete lie..

he never verifies actual facts or anything..

Well I WILL verify your own emails to me. You even contradicted yourself about the part of that "hospital stay". The article you sent( probably in your burst of hasty hatred) said that the woman "refused treatment"; and then you sent a follow-up statement to me trying to backpedal your way out of that. Yes, you guessed it - I SAVED it all and can't wait until I get out there myself. I want to see for myself, and all bets are off until I get out there.

Now why am I doing this? because you keep pecking away at me, with your digging comments, your name-calling, your negativity against me, so does it not make sense that when I have had enough, to fight back? Now don't put on your girly face and cry your " Oh, I did not mean it". You did. YOU said those things. Now I am calling you out on a few things that I feel that does not belong here. Some people don't know when to quit. You are one of them, because you should have left me alone when you had your many chances. I know what and who you are and you can only blame yourself if I turn out to be right. But, I can't, as you do, contradict myself: I know what you are so i won't be pledging my collections to charity waiting for you to admit any of your shortcomings or admit you were ever wrong about anything. You are a Stu disciple. That alone tells most of the story.

Heck, had you been decent to me, I would have taken care of you, and would not have cared if it was legit or not. Yes, I would have sent money, clothes, CGC comics, like I used to do here. I would not have turned over rocks looking for anything. But because of YOU, I ain't givin' anything except what I get: a hard time. Go smoke that.

You are a liar..misinformed, slandering, liar..

For your information..I refused treatment and collapsed a half an hour later from smoke inhalation. ( You know after the real, honest-to-God fire..that consumed my house and killed a family pet.) I have posted links to articles..People have seen the pictures of my house.I could post my bills from the ER. Happy to post them to a third party..since you are so obsessed with me I don't think it would be reasonable to give you my personal information. God forbid you start using my real name.

My story has never changed. You are such a ridiculous liar .

You can try to spin all these lies,but when the truth trips you up,it shows you for the liar and bully you are.

Stop being a bully. Go get your own chat board..

You made up a terrible heinous lie about me. I stand firm that until you apologize for being a liar in the same public forum where you besmirched my name you are still being a tool.

I don't care how much you spend with CGC it doesn't allow you to slander other board members.

Why do you care so much about what books I have? You know of course that I lost everything ..right? So the only books at all I have are those I have gotten since.

Boardies here want to recognize if I bought,traded, or acquired a slabbed book or books from you. It really isn't his business but it is funny he seems to think I have no books at all.

As for his ridiculous assertion that I am some sort of anti CGC person, where is the proof on that? I cannot recall ever saying anything about them that was bad? Prove it ! Show me something I did or a picture of me at one of these protests you talk about.

You are crackers.

*Not*Sure*? Not sure( no pun intended what her real problem is, but I am willing to wager my savings account as escrow to anyone's one dollar she has not send in anything to CGC for grading.

This is retarded. (as with quite a lot that you post)

What the hell is wrong with not sending anything to CGC !!??

I don't send anything to CGC but I only buy CGC.

There are two sides to the equation.

I could produce pictures of my CGCd comic books..but he is a misinformed insufficiently_thoughtful_person..

Have you ever submitted comics to CGC? I recall your days on the eBay Chat as Comicsgirl where you agreed with Stu and his anti-CGC stance...I also remember cominatrix, timdrake, and several others who are in Stu's "camp". That is fine, but see my comments below.

He readily admits to being misinformed about me..so I wouldn't believe a word he says..

What a moronic, incomplete sentence. Did you graduate from High School? I readily admitted to an INSTANCE of ONE instance where I was misinformed about ONE item. I could be ignorant like you and just deny, deflect, and defy everything thrown at me. But me, when I am wrong, I happen to admit it. I also apologized to you HERE ON THE BOARDS about that mistaken ID thing. You never apologized not one time for the libelous " internet stalker" that had the Top Brass of the Collector's Society on the phone and he was not talking to me. But for me to continue further would have ceased all my contact here. Good thing for you they removed that post before I could copy it. If you don't want to believe a word I say, that's fine. See more about that below as well.

He had to gall to say my house fire didn't happen because his son never heard of it..

My son lives not far from Bashor. He is associated with a Fire department. Now he has invited me to his planned Wedding in October this year. I WILL BE IN YOUR AREA and I am leaving two days earlier. Those two days I will be investigating that story once and for all BY MYSELF. Everyone else will be out later.I also plan to post my findings on a new website. I am going to name names and let the chips fall where they may.

That is what kind of person he is..he kicks someone when they are down and enjoys it because he is a person without empathy . The only person he thinks about is himself.

Normally I would correct this, but here on THIS Forum, my giving to causes has stopped. I have informed most of the ones who organize these Charity Threads and gave my reason(s) for no more giving. The way I have been treated I can sleep at night knowing that more deserving people out there( and animals) appreciate anything I do to help them. All I got here was ridicule. But I WILL correct the part about is that it would be impossible for me to think just about myself. I have a family to die for, the best family ever, the best dog ever, and have a great life. This Forum is actually the WORST part of my life, and I will correct this when the time comes.

So he says whatever comes off the top of his head..even if it is a total complete lie..

he never verifies actual facts or anything..

Well I WILL verify your own emails to me. You even contradicted yourself about the part of that "hospital stay". The article you sent( probably in your burst of hasty hatred) said that the woman "refused treatment"; and then you sent a follow-up statement to me trying to backpedal your way out of that. Yes, you guessed it - I SAVED it all and can't wait until I get out there myself. I want to see for myself, and all bets are off until I get out there.

Now why am I doing this? because you keep pecking away at me, with your digging comments, your name-calling, your negativity against me, so does it not make sense that when I have had enough, to fight back? Now don't put on your girly face and cry your " Oh, I did not mean it". You did. YOU said those things. Now I am calling you out on a few things that I feel that does not belong here. Some people don't know when to quit. You are one of them, because you should have left me alone when you had your many chances. I know what and who you are and you can only blame yourself if I turn out to be right. But, I can't, as you do, contradict myself: I know what you are so i won't be pledging my collections to charity waiting for you to admit any of your shortcomings or admit you were ever wrong about anything. You are a Stu disciple. That alone tells most of the story.

Heck, had you been decent to me, I would have taken care of you, and would not have cared if it was legit or not. Yes, I would have sent money, clothes, CGC comics, like I used to do here. I would not have turned over rocks looking for anything. But because of YOU, I ain't givin' anything except what I get: a hard time. Go smoke that.

You are a liar..misinformed, slandering, liar..

For your information..I refused treatment and collapsed a half an hour later from smoke inhalation. ( You know after the real, honest-to-God fire..that consumed my house and killed a family pet.) I have posted links to articles..People have seen the pictures of my house.I could post my bills from the ER. Happy to post them to a third party..since you are so obsessed with me I don't think it would be reasonable to give you my personal information. God forbid you start using my real name.

My story has never changed. You are such a ridiculous liar .

You can try to spin all these lies,but when the truth trips you up,it shows you for the liar and bully you are.

Stop being a bully. Go get your own chat board..

You made up a terrible heinous lie about me. I stand firm that until you apologize for being a liar in the same public forum where you besmirched my name you are still being a tool.

I don't care how much you spend with CGC it doesn't allow you to slander other board members.

Why do you care so much about what books I have? You know of course that I lost everything ..right? So the only books at all I have are those I have gotten since.

Boardies here want to recognize if I bought,traded, or acquired a slabbed book or books from you. It really isn't his business but it is funny he seems to think I have no books at all.

As for his ridiculous assertion that I am some sort of anti CGC person, where is the proof on that? I cannot recall ever saying anything about them that was bad? Prove it ! Show me something I did or a picture of me at one of these protests you talk about.

You are crackers.

And that should do it for this thread.

Who will get the points?

hm

:hi:

Cal isn't any fun anymore. Just rants and raves that are the same old mean spirited nastiness. Five years of getting CGC to make a pay forum? zzz Or make his own forum? zzz Or sue Stu for libel? zzz (Who here doesn't know Stu's name? Hint, his last name is not Pidman)

We have all the white knights and super duper feminists of the forum stick up for random people that chauvinist comments are directed at but no one wants to call out Cal for saying (multiple times) that NotSure is fat or (multiple times) a liar? Awesome. Random people being called fat is a three hundred page thread that culminates with invitations to Phil's parking lot but saying much worse things to a member of this forum (regardless of how you feel about her or her posting) is kosher? Cal, you are a misogynistic doosh. Knock it off or at least learn to keep your misogyny to yourself.

The argument that was floated out earlier that somebody (Stu) started it first? Seriously, if you haven't evolved to the point that you have to respond every single time there is an arrow slung your way or you think an arrow has been slung your way, please let me introduce you to life after high school.

It is just boring and old and not worthy of five hundred memes making fun of him.

I got to read a thread before it poofed! :whee:

Wait..that could be evidence that this thread will never be locked or go poof.

:cry::sorry:

Hey, you might be the last post!

Oh wait