• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Horror Monsters and Mad Monsters sets

6 posts in this topic

Hello. I am requesting to add sets of Horror Monsters magazine and Mad Monsters magazine for Registry purposes, but since there isn't any existing category for these 2 titles, I was directed here to request that these 2 titles be added to the "H" and "M" categories. I would like to enter these before the deadline on June 14 if possible. Thank you for any assistance.

Hello. I am requesting to add sets of Horror Monsters magazine and Mad Monsters magazine for Registry purposes, but since there isn't any existing category for these 2 titles, I was directed here to request that these 2 titles be added to the "H" and "M" categories. I would like to enter these before the deadline on June 14 if possible. Thank you for any assistance.

(shrug)

???

I don't know what he's talking about! Can some of you guys help with this?

- Mike

Mostmonsters...You should be all set for the June 14 deadline. June 14, 2014! There are so many requests that Gemma deserves all the credit in the world. She does a superb job. However, you and a million other people would like their requests processed immediately.