• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars and Simpsons Car boot lot!

11 posts in this topic

Picked these up at a car boot (Garage sale) this past weekend. 23 Star wars figures, brand new in box and a load of other Star wars tidbits, all brand new for £20!

Also from same seller picked up a load of Simpsons figures for the same price!

Not a toy guy but figure they have to be worth more than what I paid! Any ideas?

001.jpg

002.jpg

Picked these up at a car boot (Garage sale) this past weekend. 23 Star wars figures, brand new in box and a load of other Star wars tidbits, all brand new for £20!

Also from same seller picked up a load of Simpsons figures for the same price!

Not a toy guy but figure they have to be worth more than what I paid! Any ideas?

001.jpg

002.jpg

The Star Wars figures are not worth much because so many of them were produced. In fact, most people who bought them for retail are probably underwater on their "investment" as these figures in packaging routinely sell for half of what they cost at retail. Some figures are sought after, but generally, they are pretty common.

I don't know much about the Simpson figures. I know some of them have a value however, just not sure which.

I'd say you did okay at this price however.

I haven't opened any, but Im pretty sure they don't speak...

Those are the speaking figures, I recognize Stone Cutter Homer, Milhouse, Mr Burns and Daredevil Bart. If you have the playset they are compatible with they will have recorded phrases when a button is pressed on the playset.

That was 20 each so 40 for the lot....tthere was a bunch of other brand new stuff that I didn't list that came with the lot. Some Lord of the Ring stuff and a slew of James Bond cars and sets from the last 20 15 years...!

Cant go wrong at 40 pounds for all of that. Hell sell each figure for a buck and you still made a small profit. I know Midtown comics here in NYC sells those simpson figures jacked up (i am seeing them for 10-15 bucks a piece) my guess is they probably would pay 4-5 bucks a piece on them. So if youre ever on this side of the pond :)