• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

uncanny x-men lot.. help me out??

23 posts in this topic

well he isnt asking anything.. hes a friend, and he is asking me to sell them, but i want to know if they are worth buying for resale cuz i might just shoot him an offer instead.. thats why i needed your help..

well he isnt asking anything.. hes a friend, and he is asking me to sell them, but i want to know if they are worth buying for resale cuz i might just shoot him an offer instead.. thats why i needed your help..

Since the potential seller is your friend, I would suggest you just offer to sell them for him & take a commission. No room for hard feelings on either side that way. (thumbs u

so turns out hes being a little testy... i told him that they are worth about 10 bucks a book and he started arguing that hes not selling for 10 a book, etc.. so i dunno, gonna let him deal with it.. judging by those pics, which ones would be worth to buy from him and at what price? if any..

If you are looking to buy them for yourself, I’d say the ones you care more about, in nicer shape.

If you considered to resell them, well he has good reasons to be testy… :D

Honestly, I paid just a bit more for nicer copies of #109, #110, #119-121, and most of those are midgrade so the price is fair anyway.

You can check individual prices on the site comicspriceguide.com – or you can have your friend to do so… ;)

thanks for the info.. i want them for resale though.. are these books sought after? i know 141 and 142 are.. but not the rest..

You will sell four or five right off the bat, then you will have to severly discount the other ones that are not high grade to move them. I'd factor that in.

My 141 & 142, along with a few others, are going out to CGC for grading soon...

*sigh*

-slym

You'll have them back just in time for the movie!