• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Angela in GotG movie?

13 posts in this topic

I love rumors.

I need to start one about Beta Ray Bill being in Thor 3 so I can sell my Thor #337.

lol

UH OH - RUMOR ALERT! Looks like Stan Lee knows something we don't!

I am SOOOOO not interested in Angela joining this movie. I really hope they don't F this up by adding a Spawn character to the Marvel cosmic universe...atleast at this point.

I am SOOOOO not interested in Angela joining this movie. I really hope they don't F this up by adding a Spawn character to the Marvel cosmic universe...atleast at this point.

Think outside the box for once will ya? Geez, so much negativity from comic fanboys

Think outside the box for once will ya? Geez, so much negativity from comic fanboys

Simmer down Captain Pidgeonhole!

Just because I'm not excited about an Image character all of a sudden being thrown in to Marvel books so that throwing her in to a GOTG movie makes only moderate sense doesn't mean I "don't think outside of the box". Have an intelligent conversation for once without jumping down the throat of those with discenting opinions...see, I can pidgeon hole with the best of'em...GEEZ...